Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

1.1.0 Unique Item 3D Art

Cybil's Paw?! Please!
"Just trust my skill."
"Skill has nothing to do with this. It's gonna take pure luck this time."
"Luck is one of my skills."
As someone who created Void Battery, I'm really curious as to why the alternative art is getting done before the regular art? Also I don't know how you prioritize these but several of these uniques (Oro's Sacrifice, Dyadus, Crown of Eyes etc..) were added into the game way after mine.
Last edited by Zand on Feb 3, 2014, 6:57:52 PM
"
mardukthewolf wrote:
I still want to see facebreakers get some art

they already do dont they?
"
matt41647 wrote:
"
mardukthewolf wrote:
I still want to see facebreakers get some art

they already do dont they?

Alt art facebreakers do.
Cmon Voltaxic 3D art!
IGN: WraeclastWarden
Standard League

IGN: Scoobu / HandOfRNGesus
Domination League
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

"
there are some elements that can be discussed in advance.

Like: Why do uniques get released without 3d art to begin? Is it separate teams that do the 2d and 3d art? IF so why can't they coordinate better?

Very psyched that Darresso defiance and Abysuss getting some updating in looks. When I put Daresso Defiance on I was instantly like WTF! did this person trade me the chest with glorious leather skin on, NO that can't happen skins can't be traded, took off, put on again, whoa!it still looks like glorious leather but it states full dragonscale.

Equally though I am very surprised that
still has no 3d art:( one of the oldest uniques...

cheers

Daresso's Defiance may or may not look like Glorious Leather because it was originally based on Exquisite Leather early on in the design process.

Here is an early version of the item, one of many revisions that we tested:

Also, needless to say, I am pumped that the 3D art for my item is being added so quickly! :D
hi

fiveby5
"
Also, needless to say, I am pumped that the 3D art for my item is being added so quickly! :D

Lol I was so confused when I first put it on. This is going to look awesome, cant wait. That earlier version seems very interesting, thanks for posting.
cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Cool!
Justice will be done!
"
entropus wrote:
No Shavronne's Wrappings? :/

+1. Nice to see a lot of Unique 3D art, but still waiting for my templar looking this way:

- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
"
Chuca79 wrote:
"
entropus wrote:
No Shavronne's Wrappings? :/

+1. Nice to see a lot of Unique 3D art, but still waiting for my templar looking this way:

This is simply awesome! Haha :-)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael