WIN 3 MIRRORS IF YOU CAN BEAT ME IN PVP

Please no traps, mines, spells, shields, RF, EA, ROA, FP, fireball, arctic breath, flicker strike, lightning warp, tempest shield, minions, cleave, glacial hammer, double strike, dominating blow, enduring cry, dual strike, ground slam, heavy strike, flame totem, immortal call, infernal blow, leap slam, lightning strike, curses, auras, ice spear, molten shell, arctic armor, totems, shield charge, searing bond, puncture, frenzy, cold snap, charges, flasks, buffs, sweep, shockwave totem, barrage, blood rage, burning arrow, EK, cyclone, DD, ele hit, freeze mine, ice shot, LA, PA, reave, ST, SA, WB, viper strike, arc, discharge, firestorm, flameblast, frost wall, ice nova, shock nova, incinerate, spark, power siphon, storm call.

Thankyou
Last edited by rhoasjustkilledmybaby on Feb 1, 2014, 2:33:30 AM
I have a feeling this is trolling google337
IGN: Beardedwizzard
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
darkblazer250 wrote:
sooo we cant use anything but can you use gear and skills?

This guy has no "skills". He was beaten by an lld a few weeks ago. It's just another "im bad at pvp I offer up xxxxxx currency if you beat me" thread. With 1 of 2 goals in mind, 1) To deal with boredom or 2) to nut leech off of potentially good duelers to steal their ideas and learn pvp at a higher then scrub level. Not to mention has already claimed to have 0 game knowledge or experience in many threads. Yet owns incredibly good items and mirror services, put the pieces together.

TMR? buehehe
Stop trolling you rmt beetches.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

That's quite a misogenist comment!

You are brester off farming some chaos orbs and/or gaining some confidence from pvp.
IGN: Barbara_Jay
Last edited by Barbara_Jay on Feb 2, 2014, 12:18:18 AM
"
Barbara_Jay wrote:
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

That's quite a misogenist comment!

You are brester off farming some chaos orbs and/or gaining some confidence from pvp.

https://secure.hookedonphonics.com/offers/learn-to-read-scrn-2stp.aspx?vc=ECG1&pc=SECGCI&gclid=COf2k5LorLwCFUYOOgodBigAVg

Why do shitty players insist on being so blind to the fact they are....well shitty?
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Feb 2, 2014, 1:29:05 AM
At the sight of those mirrors, Mulla's spirits became pitch black.
IGN: Barbara_Jay

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info