Ki's Krafts: #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* Builds (Low-Life/CI/Life), #1 1H Axe

It's possible to make a Diamond Ring have phy + WED + Fire Cold Lighting resist and use master to add %ES?
Last edited by mibwow0000 on Aug 27, 2014, 11:00:24 AM
"
mibwow0000 wrote:
It's possible to make a Diamond Ring have phy + WED + Fire Cold Lighting resist and use master to add %ES?

No, because %ES is a suffix and that would leave you with 4 suffixes whereas the limit is 3
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
^

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
Morbid Knuckle: 32

Last edited by KiPad on Aug 27, 2014, 9:14:11 PM

Bow to the Lord of the Rings.

Best overall low life ring in the game! Thank you KiPad! Fast service and very friendly! Awesome to have got this ring from you! With tri resists, I have major flexibility in my build!

-Snazzy
"

Bow to the Lord of the Rings.

"
wadevice wrote:

Best overall low life ring in the game! Thank you KiPad! Fast service and very friendly! Awesome to have got this ring from you! With tri resists, I have major flexibility in my build!

-Snazzy

Thanks guys :)

Morbid Knuckle: 33

Crazy ring-8,3 es with this,thanks alot!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info