Ki's Krafts: #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* Builds (Low-Life/CI/Life), #1 1H Axe

^
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
^

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic

thx for the mirror service, got the best chaos belt, fast and safety trade :D
World 1st Lv100 scion.^.^IGN: MrsBBQ
Diablo 3 ROS US Tag: MrsBBQ#1332 play with me if you want ^.^ Paragon-level 806 atm
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/486320
"
ywsandcj wrote:

thx for the mirror service, got the best chaos belt, fast and safety trade :D

NP man! Bump

^

I would like to mirror the belt also

Stormrala
"
Mephisto8 wrote:
I would like to mirror the belt also

Stormrala

Sure, I messaged you but u were AFK. Add me (ign kipad) and we will arrange it :)

^

^

^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info