1.0.6 Patch Notes

Must have missed the bit in the patch notes where you can only have now 2 copies of the client running at any one time.

Really annoying!

Surely there is some other way you can combat botting? without fucking up things for people who are not botting but running multiple clients.
For others who want to run more clients and have enough computers.. Run 2 clients per machine, install Synergy (http://synergy-foss.org/) and if you run them in windowed mode you can have as many clients running as you want.

GGG, you really need something a bit more elegant than limiting number of clients per computer to resolve your botting issues? What's next?? limiting 2 client connections from any one IP Address?

Item filtering for drops | Save/Load hideout layouts | Include bandits in full respec
Once those things have been added I'll give you more money GGG
Last edited by rampagingrabbit on January 29, 2014 10:59 PM
"
Wooser69 wrote:

It's overall a buff to skill duration, it just means that the increased duration gem is less necessary but overall gives either the same/more duration than is possible now. The only actual nerf was to the quality bonus.

Well, Puncture got nerf for me since I was using it with Increased Duration gem.
MarcoPolo: Frenzybreaker
SasukeUchiha: Evasion EB Dual Claw Reaver
Lisabeth: Evasion Lioneyes's Split Ranger
Mistress_Of_None: Jack of All Reaper with Meatball
XXBeserkerXX: Glacial Pillar
HolyJebus: Energy Shield RF AFK Hooligan
Master_Of_None: Frenzy Puncturing Evasion Dual Dagger
Anartra: CI Crit Ice Witch
QuiverArc: Freezing Hedgehog Evasion Ranger
PledgeofFire: EB Life Incinerator
ShankingCleaver: Evasion Physical DW Blender
xNatalyax: Electric Avenue East Build
KaruiFire: Countering (Reckoning/Riposte) Static Mace Striker

Am i the only one who noticed that minion damage nodes have reduced bonus damage by max 30%? Attack speed nodes prolly makes up for it though, but not for those who use faster attack and multistrike.

Oops, i missed that lord of the dead was buffed. 15% overall reduced damage, not 30.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge... the ability to think itself dissolves away. Thinking in human language is the problem. Words cannot truly represent real 'truth'. Language exists merely to manipulate other peoples version of the truth.
Last edited by SkyCore on January 30, 2014 12:24 AM
"
The damage of the bombs of the Undying Incinerators and Undying Alchemists has been increased.

lol
"
The life progression of all player summoned minions and totems has been changed. Minions and totems now have more life at lower levels (+50% at level one) and around the same life by approximately gem level 21.

Neat, and a lot of general buffs here and there ... interesting.
"
SkyCore wrote:
Am i the only one who noticed that minion damage nodes have reduced bonus damage by max 30%? Attack speed nodes prolly makes up for it though, but not for those who use faster attack and multistrike.

Plus the 40% damage increase to summon skeletons and 50% damage increase to the summon zombie gem. It looks like people are overlooking this and just whining about the removal of some of the damage nodes, even though GGG buffed the gems to compensate for it.
Achievemnt's can't be completed, bugged??
Imposible to complete
I just killed Hillock, he didn't change phase at all, wanted to let GGG know

Cheers for awesome patch
Rampage: xGyoX
awsome patch notes! thanks for extending minions abilities! =]
ign: WarriorsOfEternity Scion Magic finder summoner | Domination League
ign: _Forsaken Shadow Dual Dagger Melee Crit 40k dps (68k abyssus) | Standart League
Anyone know what the accidental teaser in the Newly Added section of https://www.pathofexile.com/shop ?

The Green thing between the 2 skulls!

Maybe the alternate effect of Desecrate to be released next patch!?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info