1.0.6 Patch Notes

Would like to know how I can run 2 instances of the Game simultaneous on Steam? "Game is already running" Errormsg.... Need some more Charslots for muling :x
Please PM me :o)
Overall, great changes GGG! Thanks.

My only concern is the same as Sigandr's:

"
Sigandr wrote:
And the Molten Shell duration, will not be increased? The duration of this skill with a 20/20 Increased Duration gem is only 20 seconds (That is already too short). GGG, you'll kill the duration of this vital skill with that gem nerf, Don't do that!

Please increase Molten Shell duration
Well just went from having a hard time soloing piety in shrine to soloing her without dieing with

2 boss mod + dual chain mod !

So pretty happy lol. The new skills are cool but the new passives are INSANE!
"
The damage of the bombs of the Undying Incinerators and Undying Alchemists has been increased.

Are you freaking serious?
Awesome patch :D
"
Bykax wrote:
Please. I was hoping you will fix it in "summoners patch" but you didnt. Just make spectres live after disconnect. This is the most annoying thing for every summoner. You did it for animate guardian so why not apply it to spectres?

I wish for same thing! I was sure it will be changed in this patch :(
"
lowe88 wrote:
"
The damage of the bombs of the Undying Incinerators and Undying Alchemists has been increased.

Are you freaking serious?

They was pretty hard, why to make them even more harder? How did you realize that they was needed increased damage anyway?

Btw, are you going to fix Cyclone stopping bug? You dont want to or its impossible to fix? Make something like Cyclone but not buggy then please, and remove Cyclone from the game.
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"

Btw, are you going to fix Cyclone stopping bug? You dont want to or its impossible to fix? Make something like Cyclone but not buggy then please, and remove Cyclone from the game.

Remove cyclone? Hell, no!

But indeed, calling that internal /oos command once during a cyclone animation OR at the end of one would be highly appreciated!

in this patch.
"
Must have missed the bit in the patch notes where you can only have now 2 copies of the client running at any one time.

Really annoying!

Surely there is some other way you can combat botting? without fucking up things for people who are not botting but running multiple clients.
For others who want to run more clients and have enough computers.. Run 2 clients per machine, install Synergy (http://synergy-foss.org/) and if you run them in windowed mode you can have as many clients running as you want.

GGG, you really need something a bit more elegant than limiting number of clients per computer to resolve your botting issues? What's next?? limiting 2 client connections from any one IP Address?

ip limit sounds good enough for me, good advice! hope it get implemented in 1.1.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info