|This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Touch at season end. You can view the current top three participants by class here.
To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.
You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.
Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here
which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.
The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.
The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive
- #1 player of each class: Demigod's Touch (Unique Golden Bracers) and 10 Reward Points
- #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
- #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
- #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
- #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
- #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
- #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point
- Level 32: 10 Reward Points
- Level 27-31: 7 Reward Points
- Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
- Level 18-22: 5 Reward Points
- Level 14-17: 4 Reward Points
- Level 10-13: 3 Reward Points
- Level 6-9: 1 Reward Point
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.
- Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Brutus (Upper Prison): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
- Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
Posted by GGG_Neon
on January 27, 2014 11:35 PM
Grinding Gear Games
absolute garbage race in terms of currency once again.
Posted by janimauk
on February 5, 2014 5:42 AM
Dead servers ? Being disconnected every 2 minutes !
WTS Uniques (Standard) http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1110564
Posted by Denaiss
on February 5, 2014 5:50 AM
Was on my best run by far. Proceed to get hit twice in a row by vaal lightning attack somefuckinghow. Wasn't even close on my screen but hey. Reep @ 13th :(
Posted by freshbooze
on February 5, 2014 6:10 AM
Stunlock death ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
check out my garbo splits
Made the rookie mistake of missing a Glyph at the start :|
Also I swear the Undying Workers have Stun Threshold on them. They stun me more than the phase runners do....
No green green link until Caverns 2, lost a lot of time at bandits from this - that and I only had mediums for both, so I had to kite. Alira is faster with no LMP but I still believe Kraityn is WAY faster with. I'd say I lost like 2 minutes just kiting though because of no greater lifes.
I don't know if my Vaal Caves Split is right because this keeps happening.
Also, no Woodsplitter dropped so I just crafted a Bastard Sword.
Current IGN: UberBurnsTheWorld
http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes, but inconsistant internet.
Posted by TheuberClips
on February 5, 2014 6:35 AM
Game crashed the second I got to City of Sarn. At least I lived I guess?
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
Posted by TheTenthDoc
on February 5, 2014 6:36 AM
Desynced back into a bunch of blue dogs. Doesn't matter though.
3 races I've played witch now, and every time I've improved both act 1 and act 2 times with each race, despite also getting progressively worse items with each race. This time I had no qs, and couldn't get a blue blue link on my cold wand until Sarn.
Somehow I keep ending with a worse end result each race, despite improving both a1 and a2. Not sure what's going on. Had I lived I'm pretty sure it would've been a lower xp score than my last race.
Posted by boof4
on February 5, 2014 6:42 AM
What's the name of this program please ?
Posted by Hamallainen
on February 5, 2014 6:45 AM
Did so bad this race :/
-Used trans on med life instead of quicksilver
-Forgot to equip quicksilver after getting it
-Forgot to use ice nova for 2 zones was using fireball/fire trap....
-Did not find a 2 blue link so could not use added lightning but also forgot to even put it to level
After that did not try so much still got 5.79mil cuz my rng was insane
General Racing Guide for Act 1
Last edited by Powster on February 5, 2014 6:48 AM
Posted by Powster
on February 5, 2014 6:46 AM