Season Six, Event 85: 100 Minute Fixed Seed

aThis is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Touch at season end. You can view the current top three participants by class here.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Touch (Unique Golden Bracers) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 32: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-31: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 18-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 14-17: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-13: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-9: 1 Reward Point

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Brutus (Upper Prison): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
  • Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
I have to rage now. Pls GGG, can you make it that Decoy Totem and Leap Slam actually look different so stupid persons like me don't confuse them.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)=DSGHSDGPIHSD(=GBHSDGUISDBGOSDBGSDGIOSDG

Had really good RNG but first stop because the vendor offered me this:

But I had only 1 Scroll but needed 2.

Found _2_ coral rings and only had to buy a life flask. Killed Brutus, picked up my gem, put it into my weapon and wondered why I get a second decoy totem in my bar. Double checked my whole gear. Then facepalmed. -.- I mean, I even got that beast from brutus:

But no chance to get any good ranking with back tracking one more time and buying a mediocre mace to ground slam my way forward so I quitted the race right there. Fucking bullshit.
Too many desync in this race :(
About as barebones decent rng as it gets, save for very nice gloves

One piece of attack speed gear and #1 is no problem. Fixed seed is turning out to be such a boring format. Since the variation in maps is no longer a factor, you more than ever literally need every single thing to go right and in a timely matter.

To anyone that thinks this is a competitive format or that it shows skill is deluding themselves.
I love desyncs. I love dying with one, 1, minute to go. Perfect way to end the day.

Ending sarcasm mode now.
Should of set a record, got a 94 IPD jade chopper off brutus. Never got MS but found QS off hailrake. My rare rustic sash was a 70 IPD weapon and I ran out of portals. Dammit :\
Smoke Mine OP, saved me quite a bit of time towards the end. Found it with 6 minutes left.

Godly Hillock RNG. Corroded off Hillock on Mule, MS off vendor on mule, rare rustic sash on ranger off Hillock. But I didn't save much time in A1 due to bad packs before Merveil and I forgot to buy an Amber Amulet.

Transmuted 31% ipd 7% aspd jade chopper.

Augmented 48% ipd on a 2 loh Bastard Sword.

A2 I lost a bit of time to some mistakes and my quicksilver transmuted to a pretty meh roll. It's actually minimum rolls on both prefix and suffix lol

Actually found an alch so used rare Rustic Sash for Poleaxe that I got off hillock. Used that into A3 Docks until I could use an Ornate, which I crafted on a 15% quality Ornate that dropped.

Tried hard to get a reduced flask charges or increased charges gained belt but couldn't find one, so the 1 quicksilver lost me some time in Docks.

Glad to finally have 34 on a ranger though.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info