Why no flameblast in pvp?

This is what your opponent will be looking at

Last edited by rhoasjustkilledmybaby on Jan 28, 2014, 2:39:13 AM
Changing concept, starting as marauder, relevelling

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEC4wSzBUIHpRRNFVAWbxfqGS4ZhRo4GmwfAiSqJOElJyftKU8qjSycMZ41kjbFNtg26TrYOuE8BTwtPV9BlkSrRtdJG0myTP9N41BQUlNUSVWuVcZYG1hjXUlfP2BtZk9nm3Kpd-N65ny7gUmCEIKbgziHZYjxi4yMz45kj0aPppBVl4WXlZf0nC2dgJ2un9-iAKZXpwinhKxZrKquPq6zr2yvt7I4snW2-rc-uJPFisauxtjPZdDQ1HzUj9WB2CTfsOFz42rkIudS52Pnauvu7DjsVe0g7w7vfPAf8kXz3fZI9zL3pvtF_gr-jw==

OAK - KILL - KILL

Somebody who suggested small aoe was right, but with aoe gem and passives its almost 4/5 of screen! and it hits everywhere, even behind columns and obstacles!

So now its like this: Flameblast - Iron will - Fire Pen. - AOE - FCR - Added Chaos

THe chaos damage scales like crazy, its like 30% of the total dps, and most players with life dont bother with stacking chaos res, and they wont know you added it.

Items: Malachai simula - Kaoms (new) - Maligaro - The rest all rare items

Concept is simple - You avoid as much as possible the enemy from reaching you, and just spam as fast as possible till it reaches stage 10 (max aoe and damage), and reposition and repeat.

Useful skills / flasks would be diamond flask, crit weakness, molten shell with pen and conc, quicksilver flasks, light warp / fcr / reduced duration.

I'm poor, I dont have very good gear, so of course what I listed is endgame, but I will give it a try with whatever I find and let you guys know how it goes (if any1 shows interest)
this build wont work in lld for sure in higher lvled dueling you might win against people who don't know what they are doing but you will get stomped by people who know what they are doing while casting and holding ,waiting for them to step into the range of the skill you cant move. if they are ranged you die if they are smart and wait tell you run out of mana and have to stop casting btw most who acutely go high lvl pvp and are melee will most likely 1 shot you high lvl pvp is cinda like who can 1 shot the other 1st wins maby if you combine this with bear trap or cold snap to keep them in place long enough to get it off you can win but there are soooo many people in high lvl pvp with god gear who 1 shot everyone and everything that's why I do lld. lld is more about build and skill than gear mind you be gear still plays a big part in winning but not as much as high lvl pvp. but back to the main point you will need to find some way to keep them in 1 place to even stand a slight chance of winning. still I like the thought that went into the build and its nice to see people trying to come up with new and creative builds for pvp because late game is boring for this game its all the same map map and map some more we need more people coming up with cool pvp build. although im personally not that creative when it comes to pvp build (I only have a flicker and minion master who get owned by people like gjonny and firebrand) I still enjoy fighting them. but gl with the build I hope you can find some way to make it work although I don't think it will msg me when your finished with it and I have a few friends that might be willing to fight you
Last edited by darkblazer250 on Jan 30, 2014, 8:26:48 AM
"
darkblazer250 wrote:
this build wont work in lld for sure in higher lvled dueling you might win against people who don't know what they are doing but you will get stomped by people who know what they are doing while casting and holding ,waiting for them to step into the range of the skill you cant move. if they are ranged you die if they are smart and wait tell you run out of mana and have to stop casting btw most who acutely go high lvl pvp and are melee will most likely 1 shot you high lvl pvp is cinda like who can 1 shot the other 1st wins maby if you combine this with bear trap or cold snap to keep them in place long enough to get it off you can win but there are soooo many people in high lvl pvp with god gear who 1 shot everyone and everything that's why I do lld. lld is more about build and skill than gear mind you be gear still plays a big part in winning but not as much as high lvl pvp. but back to the main point you will need to find some way to keep them in 1 place to even stand a slight chance of winning. still I like the thought that went into the build and its nice to see people trying to come up with new and creative builds for pvp because late game is boring for this game its all the same map map and map some more we need more people coming up with cool pvp build. although im personally not that creative when it comes to pvp build (I only have a flicker and minion master who get owned by people like gjonny and firebrand) I still enjoy fighting them. but gl with the build I hope you can find some way to make it work although I don't think it will msg me when your finished with it and I have a few friends that might be willing to fight you

Nice input, tnx

Obv for hld, not lld. Range is not an issue with 4/5 screen coverage (!) and hitting everywhere, obstacles or not. I know exactly what you are saying, thats why I am stacking fcr to get to stage 10 quickly, and using as much qs flasks as possible and lightning warp. The only problem this build will have is spell block actually. And probably I will use temp chains too.

Look at the range I will have, just stupid really lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzI4nOTL2GY
Last edited by rhoasjustkilledmybaby on Jan 30, 2014, 8:43:41 AM
"
The only problem this build will have is spell block actually.

I don't think you realize that 90% of the hld pvp builds are block...
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
"
"
The only problem this build will have is spell block actually.

I don't think you realize that 90% of the hld pvp builds are block...

I do :)

Which is why I said with the high damage output and fire pen and the crit and massive aoe, as soon as spell block says 'fuck you' to my opponents, they are dead.
I saw your video and the circle expansion still looks pretty slow for pvp.
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
I saw your video and the circle expansion still looks pretty slow for pvp.

agreed, its slow in the video. But you forgot one thing ... he aint stacking fcr like i will :) And no one is forcing me to reach stage 10 all the time.
Last edited by rhoasjustkilledmybaby on Jan 31, 2014, 2:12:55 AM
Looks interesting, gonna keep an eye on this thread.
Have you considered a CI version with Infernal Mantle? Should be cheaper than Kaom's.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
Looks interesting, gonna keep an eye on this thread.
Have you considered a CI version with Infernal Mantle? Should be cheaper than Kaom's.

yeah, that 100 cc and spell dmg and chaos conversion is sexy O_O ... maybe but CI is expensive as hell compared to hp, would prolly save me points tho
Last edited by rhoasjustkilledmybaby on Jan 31, 2014, 6:08:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info