[NEM] Baker's "1 Week" WoE / Bringer Dual Strike MANrauder (Quite Cheap)

I run nearly an identical build with WoE and BoR except with a scion start....im lvl 80 and its a hell of a strong build.

The reason i havent dropped blood magic for fire is because i dont have the mana pool,regen,2%mana leech YET. Im thinking around level 85-86 ill spend 3 points to pick up aura nodes and should give me enough mana to cast dual strike.

The DPS boost from added fire damage + lavalash (30%fire) which is 1point in your tree is very good but its quite difficult to get the sustain for not having blood magic.

My dps stats are around 13k in town and 18k with hatred/frenzy charges from blood rage. And the +quality on blood rage is amazing/highly beneficial. These numbers can go way up, probably more than double. This was a ST build that i switched over when i found a WoE.

armor is around 5500 without grace. I use Granite flask and lightning flask with +%armor on it.

Get quality melee splash and blood rage as soon as you can.

At level 80 im doing nearly all maps 72-76. The block chance from woe and bor alone gives it more suvivability than my 86leap slam marauder

+1 this build.

Last edited by bigpife55 on Mar 2, 2014, 1:39:50 AM
hey mate, is there a chance you could update the skill tree? really want to try this out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info