The one major thing wrong with this game

Hi

ConanTheGamebarian
"
Finken, just one quote for you bro: (from the lead designer himself) "Today, we wanted to let you know that we've made the difficult decision to hold back the PvP Arena system and release it in a patch following the game's launch." (What was the Date of that quote, you say? -3/9/2012)

Is this quote concerning d3? Will d3 finally have pvp(not that I really care hehe)?

I Love the fact Chris tells us this stuff albeit on here or reddit or a interview)

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Goblins were hillirious. I was playing hardcore d3 at the time it came out and hahahahaha gobbys made so many determined noobs rip. I loved how they would run deeper into the field and cause a major fuckfest. that is, if you werent a barb with that ansestral throw skill. The one with the chain and you could pull enemies towards you.

Actuially Id like to see that skill in poe. Would be usefull for pulling auras out of mobs.
Smoother than Smooth.
Oh you mean that thing that torchlight 2 did way better with phase beasts that open portals to custom maps that can either be wacky unique boss monsters or minigames and always ended with filing the entire screen with loot?
Yeah that would be cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info