Pela's 2H Axxor Duelist 300++iir, 50iiq DS/ST Life Farmer Build [Updated for 1.1]

I had been looking for something like this.

I made a few changes based on some keystones I wanted. Basically taking Ondar's, Vaal's and Resolute Technique instead of going full armor, and dumping the accuracy nodes for raw damage.

Anyway this is what I came up with (110 pt. build)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSubLb2Bq8VHfmVNhNluaSXfvqfEuBv60k3V-KQZwA8B3NXt4uq-imqTYSGHangNtkGE76luWK9DMU4qdO1sRrXy4mE26NLqW691TnrvcmxuqjWSlZsB5zpShymUrd0NER5gSzIJSsj-j6xZZaf8iacwMn5kUmXw_MUFLU3jiPHrCfe-FCAUcTBPVvpnoECgplcJllBHQarBo-4OiiJ0QYd2706euTGeJyD46xNMI_bA83fXSn0otfcy7_B89X8rKjhyqVpIwKbWinzZYLuuUDB3Jvimjej2OuHyRQ==

For skills I plan to mainly use Sweep for packs, Double Strike for single target, and Spectral Throw to keep me topped off on life before and after I engage, with enough life leech to keep me up and running in between.

Ive actually tried Vaal pact, my conclusion was: not worth having with life build. The no life regen sux so hard. Ci is much better with vaal pact cause es will refill itself after a cooldown.

Havent really tried sweep but heard its not worth using compared to ground slam. If u wanna dump accuracy nodes, get accuracy from jewelries and gears. U need em. Gud lux with ur build!
Pure Hard Luck
Pela's Duelist 2H Axxor For MFers: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/770009
Pela's Spray & Pray Split Puncture Critness: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/918191
IGN : PelacurZ
redone the skill tree for 1.1
Pure Hard Luck
Pela's Spray & Pray Split Puncture Critness: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/918191
Just a little recap from the previous league.

This build was by far the easiest leveling and most powerful character I had (that didn't rely on obviously broken mechanics). I decided to go Marauder this time around and focus on a stunlock build and I already miss my old 2H axe duelist pretty bad. I think I spent a grand total of 8 Chaos getting the Axxor ready for maps and even that wasn't really necessary.

I do stand by my decision to grab RT and Ondar's Guile, but you were right about Vaal's Pact not being worth it. Ondar's allowed me to pretty much ignore Chaos resist on gear until I was ready for maps/endgame, since almost all chaos-dealing monsters use ranged projectiles.

All in all I stand by your build and would recommend it easily to anyone looking for a 2-hander melee with Spectral Throw for sticky situations. It's a pity I never got to the point where I could use it as a pure MF/Culler because that's where it would really begin to shine.
thanks m8 :D. appreciate ur comment.
Pure Hard Luck
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBmy1qk7ZBTioppTboOlIyfgHcmSsOPJ_Lr6IQ8BfcBqI6cYZgVgRhUii1705AoAUtxFgn1SFgwQfXfjQ1HSZsjXTxeA2pbmxGcmwyCdXtwA_STb6nFx3NmI1-t7a9gd3jXznKkITZqZSQbCXfG_qkGb6Kh2qezdIh974LYXlowQRfP1W19kiMzz38WGNQUC7_og-euRuqiO1tSv2TP3ruFKCdnCfUUgbul3BjF0MxdudCo3YI32_QR1ivq8VHfmVNxthuacS41fg=

I too want to play a DS/ST build in 'relax and have fun'-core, but with swords instead of axes. What is anon's opinion of this tree? Given the straightforward nature of this build, gearing & gems should be somewhat obvious and similar to op's.
I want to run this build in Invasion but it's life seems really low. I'd also probably use double Andvarius at some point, if possible, which would make the life total even smaller. Are your runs typically safe or do you constantly spike in health?
You're running this on mana? How?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info