Stuck in loading screens - error message

Hi, yep i have this same problem but only in ACT III one time in ACT I or ACT II but i not rember where. But in ACT III i have always now i can get into Marketplace one time i can and try all time. I see when i go 3 time in some maps in ACT III i have this crash and when i want get out off final boos in ACT II - craaash.

My PC is old (GF 9600 GT 512 CPU AMD 3200+ - one core omg ;DD 2gb ram) but i can play maybe not with full detals but still working very nice.
I was getting a few last night in ACT 1, Now today I am getting this like every 2-3 times i zone to a new map.

Getting to where I am afraid to go to town and sell.
"
SoSung wrote:
This happens to me like every 4-5 loading screens... It's crazy.

Same problem. 2-3 tp and game is down with this error.
I turned the graphics settings way down and that seems to have helped.
"
Khoranth wrote:
I turned the graphics settings way down and that seems to have helped.

my graphics are on mimimum and i still get it, so that's not a real solution
I had 2 Ideas to, atleast prevent deaths, caused by this Error:
1. They could create an Zone of Invulnerability near the Map Change Points, where you also
aren't allowed to Cast Spells. I Know that could easily exploited, so i had a second idea:
2. They could extend the Invulnerability you get, when you enter an Area, so it won't fade
until you moved the first time.

Fact is that my first hc Character died because of this Error. He was "only" 37 because i just started playing Poe, but it still was annoying and cost me alot of time. If it was atleast my fault that he died, i think i wouldn't have been that annoyed by it.

If everyone knows where I could post this Suggestion, so it gets more Attention and maybe also gets in the right thread, feel free to tell me :)

I apologize for any Mistakes made ;)

Regards, froZen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info