"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
hey btw man, you still at 50k dps or more now?

And what items you recommend for other slots? Any uniques? tnx again

yea same dps

i recommend using stone of lahwzr lapiz amulet and rapith titanium sipirt shield legendary good for vs cyclones and spell casters
You destroyed me. Can confirm good build.
"
Google337 wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
hey btw man, you still at 50k dps or more now?

And what items you recommend for other slots? Any uniques? tnx again

yea same dps

i recommend using stone of lahwzr lapiz amulet and rapith titanium sipirt shield legendary good for vs cyclones and spell casters

Yeah i know SOL and rahtpith :) I meant the other slots rings belt etc ... so all rare items, thats good then :) Can even max chaos res
A litle offtopic, but is there any casters you have problems dueling? if so, wich kind?
I don't get it, I looked over your scion build and it looks a lot like mine after we dueled. Except I'm using BOR with double strike.

Where as you were one shotting me with cyclone? How have you incorporated cyclone into the build? It was a devestating combo.
IGN: Narbays
"
narbays wrote:
I don't get it, I looked over your scion build and it looks a lot like mine after we dueled. Except I'm using BOR with double strike.

Where as you were one shotting me with cyclone? How have you incorporated cyclone into the build? It was a devestating combo.

He has crazy gear man, his sword alone is ridiculous

And if you have multistrike, conc effect cyclone will do more dmg per hit

cylone = 0.4 x 1.69 x 1.49 = ~1.0

dual strike = 0.7 x 0.64 x 1.49 = ~0.65

I think vs you it would have been added fire / conc effect / BM / cyclone + BOR

That's what I was trying to figure out. I'm at 13k evasion and 75% block/spell block. I could have dropped the spell block down to 40% and gotten evasion up to 19k but I didn't see a point.

He just went through my 4k life and defenses like it wouldn't matter. That's why I was trying to ask how he did it because this thread doesn't contain any relevant information; his build is the same thing everyone else runs.

The relevant information is what skill gems and gear he's using.
he is rt and uses a sword, so evasion is useless against him and he can aviod ur block by 55% chance
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
Last edited by SisLovesMe on Jan 26, 2014, 10:18:24 PM
"
narbays wrote:
That's what I was trying to figure out. I'm at 13k evasion and 75% block/spell block. I could have dropped the spell block down to 40% and gotten evasion up to 19k but I didn't see a point.

He just went through my 4k life and defenses like it wouldn't matter. That's why I was trying to ask how he did it because this thread doesn't contain any relevant information; his build is the same thing everyone else runs.

Evasion wont do anything ... Do you have a sword? Are you RT as well? He is reducing your block to 35% on every hit.

So he took the few sword passives that negate block and picked resolute technique; all with a very nice mainhand. Here I was hoping it was something special :(

I don't see how the devs are going to implement PVP without totally destroying hundreds of builds. First it's righteous fire eating through peoples defenses, then its everyone else with resolute technique eating through avoidance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info