Altered effects thread (taking suggestions)

It will be interesting to see altered dual strika (not only color will be super awesome), flicker strike, frensy, hatred aura and haste aura. Can become your "model" if needed )
I would first like to say I support this idea. The Flameblast effect has that crisp and gritty D2 spell effect feel to it, and I love it!

"
Russell wrote:
Wish I could just alter effects in photoshop : P

Sadly there's multiple textures, rigging , animation , shaders and blend modes. Wish I could make reeve look like that though.

While what you say is true, if you're not up to going in front of a bunch of people via being in the direct spotlight, why not just do a tutorial in private and upload it to YouTube? That way, other people can learn from what you're doing, etc. to raise awareness about what goes on in your line of work.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
I would really like to see a flameblast animation that made a rising mushroom cloud like a nuke. I grew up in Los Alamos so maybe I am obsessed.

My other suggestion is to have a color pallet that could be purchased for each upgraded animation so that it is easier to tell which fire ball is mine for instance. Even if each color was like 20 points I'd still buy a couple for each skill, because it's cool and useful.

I love the mummy skin for zombies and I would like to see more skins for zombies

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info