Huge Organized Shop Updated Oct 4th

Send a forum message with an offer or PM me in game with an offer. Please note the name and item base type when making an offer. Thanks.

The best time to reach me in game is between 6pm and 10pm CST.

My Character Name: Darium_Wildrush

Thanks! Happy shopping.

[spoiler="Belts"]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Boots"]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Chest Armor"]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Gems (Quality/Levelled)"]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Gloves"]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Helms"]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Rings"]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Amulets"]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Quivers"]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Shields"]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Weapons"]

I can't list weapons until I sell some stuff. Character limit reached! Sorry. [/spoiler]
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...
Last edited by Tuftronic on Oct 4, 2014, 4:24:09 PM
^
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info