Huge Organized Shop Updated Oct 4th

^
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...
^
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info