Necromantic Aegis - Best shield basetype and attributes?

"
Yesu wrote:
All the stats of the shield u wear apply to minions but increase block chances or increase defense from equiped shield from tree dont apply to them but to u , but since u dont profit from ur shield anymore it's useless to get such nodes.

Aha that makes a lot more sense. I had simply misunderstood the wiki. They should really make that more clear in the description in my opinion.
Last edited by aBoo3 on Jan 20, 2014, 3:41:49 PM
"
Cribstaxx wrote:
Has anyone tried the Daresso shield? 20% increased physical damage would be really nice for zombies no?

Would be interesting to see if there was a difference. You either have to gear a lot of dex or take some less helpfull passives though. I currently have the Astramentis amulet so I can equip it. That would on the other hand keep me from equipping Sidebreath. All in all I think going with a strength/int shield or Springleaf combined with Sidebreath is a better choice.
"
Cribstaxx wrote:
Has anyone tried the Daresso shield? 20% increased physical damage would be really nice for zombies no?

I have and the 20% really isn't that noticeable.
My all time favorite combo is summoning them with Lioneye's Remorse, they get the 100hp (snapshots the hp, idk about the other stats), and then i switch over to springleaf for them to get the low life 6% regen (yes it applies I've tested it a lot)

Also saving for Mon'tregul's Grasp so that 1/2 my zombies get the 500hp, with the 100, and then I would summon the rest with a Midnight Bargain

snapshotting 2 strong
Last edited by captainpl4n8 on Jan 20, 2014, 4:26:19 PM
"
captainpl4n8 wrote:
"
Cribstaxx wrote:

I have and the 20% really isn't that noticeable.
My all time favorite combo is summoning them with Lioneye's Remorse, they get the 100hp (snapshots the hp, idk about the other stats), and then i switch over to springleaf for them to get the low life 6% regen (yes it applies I've tested it a lot)

Also saving for Mon'tregul's Grasp so that 1/2 my zombies get the 500hp, with the 100, and then I would summon the rest with a Midnight Bargain

snapshotting 2 strong

That looks like a pretty insane build. That said having the +x to life mod from one shield still work after swapping shields will propably be removed as it is most likely an oversight and not intended. As long as it is in play you can't blame a player for using it though ;)

I had never heard of Mon'tregul's Grasp before. That looks pretty interesting. I guess it's pretty pricey being a map only item?
I like the thorns shields because they are really useful against dominus and piety =p
"
BearCares wrote:
I like the thorns shields because they are really useful against dominus and piety =p

Ooo~ I never even considered that mechanic for minions before. That would be pretty great agianst AOE using enemies when you're spamming raging spirits.

Edit: Oops accidental necromancer.
Last edited by Iorthol on May 21, 2015, 2:02:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info