lvl90 Gazoomba's *COE* LOW LIFE CRIT SPECTRAL THROW 62k+ FRENZY 170k+ Self Buffed DPS!!!

nice build. my tree is very similar, (i guess all crit dagger shadow trees are very similar :))
if i had another diff coloured shavs i would love to try out spec throw, though im wondering how much of dmg i would loose if i dont use crown of eyes?
this is just a suggestion, but try out the throatseeker cluster instead of the flaying cluster, might increase your dps.
gl hf :)
@GrimBandit
"
engineerN wrote:
nice build. my tree is very similar, (i guess all crit dagger shadow trees are very similar :))
if i had another diff coloured shavs i would love to try out spec throw, though im wondering how much of dmg i would loose if i dont use crown of eyes?
this is just a suggestion, but try out the throatseeker cluster instead of the flaying cluster, might increase your dps.
gl hf :)

hey bud,
Tested dps without crown i lose about 10k which isnt to bad considering i could wear a Helm with 500+ ES and a nice Archon and gain another 1.5kish armor! (Great Survival)

Also tested throatseeker and while its a 2k dps loss in my tooltip i did notice (maybe just a pesudo thing?) that im 1 shotting more trash with it.
doing afew modifications think ill be able to push dps even higher with no survival loss!
"
nuchip wrote:
doing afew modifications think ill be able to push dps even higher with no survival loss!

few lil mods up to 6.5k self buffed es with 65k spec throw and 175k frenzy!
Thanks for the Trade YOSHIXT!!!

GOT THE NEW DAGGER!
Raised my SPEC THROW DPS by 3k
Raised my FRENZY DPS by 7k

Last edited by nuchip on Jan 25, 2014, 2:40:08 AM
Will be Swapping to CI as of tomorrow! BYE BYE DPS :(
Last edited by nuchip on Feb 1, 2014, 8:49:41 AM
How do you deal with stun susceptibility? e.g. 76-78 maps with devourers and increased pack size.
IGN: _FuRi
he can't be stunned ;) --> passive node...

I'm trying that build atm, leveling phase:

Items I got so far

Next step, Crown of Eyes...

Will post updates and feedback,

Best,
muesli

Btw, I crafted the shield myself, have no idea what it's worth. Would you guys care to pricecheck?
Last edited by biomuesli on Feb 3, 2014, 2:45:54 PM
I'm following this guide and here are my gears, just got them less than 1 week, still got pretty room to improve and upgrade.

during hatred, blood rage, 5 frenzy 5 power charge, ST doing 12.5k dps with 5 link, there's more to improve after 6L. and frenzy done like 47.5k dps.

during party with full aura, blood rage, 5 frenzy 5 power charge, ST done 24.5k dps, and 3L frenzy became 83.4k, felt like gonna kill myself even tho within 17% life leech vaal pact.

still, there's alot of dps different with print screen u had show us, guess weapon is my main problem now?
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info