Lets find the sale store with the most bumped pages!

I do not know what else I should say. This game playing some nine months.
In this store has some, and someone no luck.
Well hello there ladies and gents!

As you can see this is my first post! So off with my cherry!

As someone who is playing this game for a medium period (4 months)I was inclined to make my first post on this topic. Design aside, Dukamag's shop offers wide vairety of items which otherwise would be sold to npc's or be overpriced!

Just look at the rings and amulets section for example!

As we all know that rings and amulets are itmes that require great specification of mods in question it is really awesome to have someone who offers wide variety of these items at very reasonable prices!

The problem are the people that want to make a "quick buck" with offers of, in best hand, average items, for which they demand absurd prices. The way we play this game, the way we look at the loot that gets dropped to as each day one can not but wonder about all those items we sold to vendors and after that we realized that we need just those stats. Well, does no one remebers how it was when we started playing this game? We all needed items, especially rings and ammys but we could not buy them because itmes were overpriced! Well, that is no longer the case with since Dukamag opened shop!

For all those who need items to upgrade their build, from those who need to buy items from a fair person, Dukamag is your person. He is almost always online and can negotiate prices. As I can say, from my perspective and experience, with Dukamag you just can't go wrong.

Cheers,
Flagellant
Time to shop at dukamags from now on!

"So of with my cherry!"

Priceless.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info