Rilke's 45ks dps Dual Strike Face Tank Build

hey, is there a difference between 15% increased Melee Physical Dmg and 15% increased Physical Dmg with One Handed Melee Weapons?
How do you deal with reflect without Vaal Pact? And even more, what do you do against double phys reflect? Can you sustain your dmg without VP?

Great guide :)
"
Discotank wrote:
hey, is there a difference between 15% increased Melee Physical Dmg and 15% increased Physical Dmg with One Handed Melee Weapons?

if using a 1hander, none at all

"
rmenapace wrote:
How do you deal with reflect without Vaal Pact? And even more, what do you do against double phys reflect? Can you sustain your dmg without VP?

low dmg per hit, block, cwdt with ic, non crit build = no reflect issues. VP is not needed
"
Discotank wrote:

for dual strike there isn't; however, if you were using spectral throw the melee dmg wouldn't apply to spectral but the physical dmg wiht one handed melee weapons would
"
rmenapace wrote:

i only have problems with physical reflect on single reflect with hughe packs(sea witches huamonoid/demonoid maps) and with x2 reflect and in these situations i use 20/20 life gain on hit instead of added fire to safeguard myself. Yet at the same time if you are just starting this build out and your dmg isn't top level (40k+) then you probably won't have to do that - although it wouldn't be bad!

as a side note - ele reflect combined with pyhs reflect can be problematic and is solved by doing the same thing - and in minus max you will have to do this too and also ask whomever in your group is running hatred to remove it =)
Last edited by FranzKafka on Jan 27, 2014, 9:17:30 AM
I'm lvl31, currently at act3 normal difficulty and even with 8% mana leech I can't seem to be able to run hatred as it reserves too much of my mana pool, with hatred on I have 80 mana left which let's me use dual strike 4 times and that doesn't generate enough mana so I find myself having to pot constantly, sometimes having to default attack, is this normal?
two current questions with CODT, first is why leave it at level 1 instead of lvl 4 for molten shell? 2nd is did you consider using immortal call on CODT for phys reflect mobs/rares and switching out enduring cry?
ign craycrayyotch, surgeonsteve, princessbitch, jondarlives
"
Jujil0 wrote:
I'm lvl31, currently at act3 normal difficulty and even with 8% mana leech I can't seem to be able to run hatred as it reserves too much of my mana pool, with hatred on I have 80 mana left which let's me use dual strike 4 times and that doesn't generate enough mana so I find myself having to pot constantly, sometimes having to default attack, is this normal?

mana leech can be problematic early on because you have low total mana from which you leech - but later on it gets better. i suggest you use a mana pot and have your hatred reduced manad
"
FranzKafka wrote:
"
Jujil0 wrote:

mana leech can be problematic early on because you have low total mana from which you leech - but later on it gets better. i suggest you use a mana pot and have your hatred reduced manad

I'm lvl43 now and now I'm managing to manaleech, I'm almost not using mana pots anymore. Are there any legendaries, not weapons, that you recommend for around this level and onward?
wurms molt \ slitherpinch for leech
goldrim

thats all you need for lvling
Last edited by ekunholy on Feb 1, 2014, 3:46:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info