White marble & spiders

A number of times in the InGamers trailer, there is a shown an indoor areas with pillars and a white marble floor.
I can tell you that this area is not in the alpha, so let's hear what you think it might be.

I'm guessing it's either a relic from some fallen civilisation, or the lair of some big boss guy who has established a large power base on the island. Possible both.
Whatever it is, it's too clean for my taste - some dirt here and there, please!

):o=
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
It's a secret room full of previously named epic chests.
Its meant to be clean it looks like a palace and is white marble lol

looks fine to me considering if it is going to be part of act3(my guess) it was an old example of it

My thought was that it was a palace as well. Considering how old the video is, I'd expect the area to look very different and much better than it does.

Nice screenshot of that video. What are those non-spider creatures? They have barbed whips or something.
Forum Sheriff
yep naked babes with barbed whips
"
tpapp157 wrote:
Nice screenshot of that video. What are those non-spider creatures? They have barbed whips or something.

Variation on my future forum avatar:

Stealing it means certain death - you have been warned ):o=
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
It somehow remind me of D2's act 2... a more desert like inspired area. Maybe its the act 3? *drools*

Something I want is a desert act in this game :D
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
"
Malice wrote:

What he said :P
"
p0rt wrote:
"
Malice wrote:

What he said :P

Well if you are in to that kind of thing.....
RIP Bolto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info