T-Shirt Design Competition Winners

"
reboticon wrote:
Rhoa Polo is pretty awesome but if you go with it you HAVE to add Rhoa riding or rhoa riders to the game, yeah?!

@Sexcalibre - your designs are silly and completely lack any class.

I'd buy them in a second.

They sure arent classy, they are sometimes humoristic and very POE culture related... not just copy paste of a game feature

And i love you too
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:
Rhoa Polo is pretty awesome but if you go with it you HAVE to add Rhoa riding or rhoa riders to the game, yeah?!

They sure arent classy, they are sometimes humoristic and very POE culture related... not just copy paste of a game feature

And i love you too

It was a compliment. I said I'd buy them in a second!
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:

And i love you too

It was a compliment. I said I'd buy them in a second!
I know i know lol i understood i was just agree with the Unclassy but still Fanboy worthy
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
TARKLEIGH'S STORE
Please I want one.
Wow grats to everyone!
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
Love the Rhoa Polo.
Yay!!!

Grats, Ara <3
Casually casual.

I love them all! But I wish there was at least one winner that didn't submit an image.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

....but Chris, you ARE the father.

It's not too surprising. Remember "MTX are not required to win best dressed exile?"

Still, Rhoa Polo is badass.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info