Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Season Six, Event 54: 100 Minute Fixed Seed

Great move item rng (10% at brutus, 15% at merveil, triple quicksilver by gate) and nothing else to back it up. Average weapon rng (1-mod recipe blues from shipyard to the end) few scrolls and next to no mods of use on off weapon gear until the last 10 minutes. Even ended with no helm.

Tons of desync throughout too, making my already barely adequate damage even worse due to constant ghost shots and forcing two time-consuming bails. Whats with desync in races being so much worse than the normal modes lately anyway?

GG all, see you next race.
IGN: KoTao
"
Hilbert wrote:
Well could have cleaned catacombs too with 12 min left but I hate those people entering a level and not finishing a job so I checked solaris templar which looks horrible.
5 mobs left, needed 1more minute
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
First race where desync has been an issue for me, was kinda odd. It was mostly the lining up of mobs before getting LMP that was the issue, though.

No alchs once again. No MS boots until Sarn, and no 2nd quicksilver. However, I found a reduced flask charges used belt after Hailrake which is great - I really feel like the flask mods on belts are kinda underrated in these races.

Died to stunlock on chilled ground because of archers, tried to log out too late. Chilled stuns are so rough to deal with. I didnt have any health on my items though, so that probably didn't help.

57:10 split for getting into sarn. 24:50 split on Merveil.

Also had bad luck with Sins 1/2. It was super empty - I was only 70% into 15 when I got to Sins 3 which meant I was getting 80% less xp per mob in sins 3. Pretty huge XP loss.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Jan 22, 2014, 8:05:57 AM
Had some sweet luck this race including 2 quicksilver drops (one of which I used to upgrade my boots)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info