The Big Nasty- BoR + Soul Taker + Aegis Aurora | Double Strike tank build | Endgame Solo 1.0.4- vids

As i wrote earlier i use similar build to you. I am wondering right now if its a good idea to get rid of resolute technique because of high dexterity.
chest and helm = more armor than BOR = more refresh

Then again your ES is really low, going AA is really pointless here.

In piety video, you are blocking her balls (lol) but your ES isnt even refreshing, whats that about?
"

In piety video, you are blocking her balls (lol) but your ES isnt even refreshing, whats that about?

Not sure where you are getting AA from?

Chest and helm is more armor, but the added Block BoR provides and the extra passive nodes it saves you more then makes up the difference. The added Blind also more then makes up for the armor difference.
"
TheBigNasty wrote:
"

Not sure where you are getting AA from?

Chest and helm is more armor, but the added Block BoR provides and the extra passive nodes it saves you more then makes up the difference. The added Blind also more then makes up for the armor difference.

true, about BOR

i like the tree, its solid, more defense than dps oriented, which i like

AA is aegis, not arctic :)

I feel like AA is pointless on this build, and lioneyes / rare shield main with saffell swap would be much better

I dont get what is happening at piety tho, you were using saffel?

Cool build anyways
Last edited by rhoasjustkilledmybaby on Jan 29, 2014, 3:21:23 AM
Yea, Piety was Saffells. You can see it in the beginning of the video.

Aegis is better overall for spikes. Lioneye's for pure physical dmg.
have you thought about using infernal blow instead of double strike? what are the advantages of double strike?
You'll lose damage with Infernal Blow. It also makes you more susceptible to reflect and have to worry more about +fire resist maps. DS will also leech faster.
Great build! Do you mind posting the offensive and defensive screenshots for self buff? Also, it would be good if you can provide the stats list for your level 89 passive tree so that I can do comparison if I tweak it. Thank you!
"
xiaoon22 wrote:
Great build! Do you mind posting the offensive and defensive screenshots for self buff? Also, it would be good if you can provide the stats list for your level 89 passive tree so that I can do comparison if I tweak it. Thank you!

Do you mean like this?

Really nice build and detailed, currently at lvl 69 with 22chaos resist and feeling very tanky.
Hi, does anyone know how the skill tree will be now after the patch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info