RNG and where it will lead us

RTG (random temp generator) nets you unsweetened chocolate lumps in your cake batter.

This could be related to RNG as it involves numbers I can't control.

Lesson learned: make the recipe that uses cocoa powder in the winter and save the melting of chocolate for the summer.
Incase of cooking emergency:

Rename it to Volcano cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Went to my kid's place and his fiancé was getting ready to frost a cake. The thing looked horrible! I kept my mouth shut because I didn't want Say anything. But she started frosting it all happy and shit. I wanted to scream it was so completely uneven!

Spoiler
Then she stuck a toy truck on top. It was meant to look like it was four wheeling over rocks. When she was done it was perfect.
RNG = Really Not Good

or

RNG = Recognize No Gain

If the phone company worked on RNG...

Spoiler
It's like you want to call your friend so you dial their number but instead you get connected to anyone of 10 million random people who you don't give a rat's ass about. But if you keep calling and live long enough you may eventually get to talk to your friend.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Last edited by Pavshaus on Jan 9, 2014, 5:33:04 PM
Isn't that a party line?

Oh wait that's when you call your friend and the whole neighborhood listens in. hmm, NSA anyone?
I guess this thread was always going to come home to off-topic to roost.

I posted this in General just to see where it would be moved to as my earlier post about asking the best way to play one handed got shunted to game play help when it was an obvious joke post.

Random thought for the day...If it itches it will be scratched.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:

If it itches it will be scratched.

If it itches, penicillin. Or is that, if it burns? Pavshaus, you would know right?
Endura4 FFG turned out to be better than I expected.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Rum Never Gone.

"
Moonyu wrote:
"
Hardlicker wrote:

If it itches it will be scratched.

If it itches, penicillin. Or is that, if it burns? Pavshaus, you would know right?

Itches=Ointment
Burns definitely get a shot of something quick.

And remember if you have an erection that last longer than 4 hours...

Spoiler
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info