The Master Blaster - Ignitebike Flameblast Ignition [1.1.0 BUILDS]

Have you tried a spell totem with this(low level to proc the blast faster)? Lose a chunk of damage, but you gain a bit more mobility and ignore elemental reflect.
"
Have you tried a spell totem with this(low level to proc the blast faster)? Lose a chunk of damage, but you gain a bit more mobility and ignore elemental reflect.

Maybe it's just me but I don't find elemental reflect to hit hard at all, I'm running vitality which is giving me 100hp/s + life leech on initial flameblast hit. If I'm fighting just a elemental reflect rare I cast flameblast to 1-3 stages. If its an elemental reflect map I usually only do 1-2 stages.
Well, swapped my kit for Flameblast, tried that out as soon as I got to cruel ledge and promptly went back to ST for now LOL, booo@. Yes, as expected with nothing but defensive nodes like so

Flameblast in a 5L with zero damage nodes is not the most efficient lol. More akin to THAT guy in Uni trying to lighter a fart or two, you've all seen him haha. Not much going on and a lot of grunting for mostly nothing :D At least with That guy you can hope he shits his pants for a good laugh, here it was just an empty mana bar and 2/5 skeletons still alive lol.

I'll be back in another 12-15 levels :P
IGN - Dapper_The_Strapper
"Stripper with a strap-on"
Decided to try poledancing my way around flameblast. Works wondrously with totems. Can let it channel all the way to 10 or deploy early. It's not really necessary unless going up against high mobility mobs such as rhoas though.
"
Teflondon1975 wrote:
If you were to guess, how much of a drop would you expect with a 5L/Carcass Jacks vs that slop(HaH) you have on Kechari? Can't wait to start Frying! Thanks 😊

I'm not at my gaming machine so I can't provide exact numbers. Obviously Kaom's -> Carcass is a raw DPS loss, but that's only one way to look at it. Having the extra sockets in Carcass allows you to do, say, a CWDT setup. Or lightning traps, like Nearlydead is running. Or a freeze/cold snap prolif combo. It also lowers the value of the templar AOE nodes, letting Carcass players favour pure damage nodes instead. It really is a fantastic item.

Regarding your ledge (mis)adventures, keep in mind almost all those mobs are fire resist! Probably not the best place for first impressions.

"

I'm not a big fan of the totem solution; to me it feels awkward and there isn't room even in a 6-link. I can see swapping it in for bosses that don't allow you to channel whatsoever. Mobility and reflect resilience are two of the things this build does best, however, and totem play seems redundant in that sense.
Last edited by kechari on Jan 18, 2014, 12:49:26 AM
"
kechari wrote:
"
Teflondon1975 wrote:
If you were to guess, how much of a drop would you expect with a 5L/Carcass Jacks vs that slop(HaH) you have on Kechari? Can't wait to start Frying! Thanks 😊

I'm not at my gaming machine so I can't provide exact numbers. Obviously Kaom's -> Carcass is a raw DPS loss, but that's only one way to look at it. Having the extra sockets in Carcass allows you to do, say, a CWDT setup. Or lightning traps, like Nearlydead is running. Or a freeze/cold snap prolif combo. It also lowers the value of the templar AOE nodes, letting Carcass players favour pure damage nodes instead. It really is a fantastic item.

Regarding your ledge (mis)adventures, keep in mind almost all those mobs are fire resist! Probably not the best place for first impressions.

yes, had forgotten they were. I was sorta comparing it to my fireball shotgun builds I had played with long ago i HC and of course the fresh zero damage node ST I'd been using till then. My tool tip dps was barely 200 hehe. Will try again soon :)
IGN - Dapper_The_Strapper
"Stripper with a strap-on"
hi dude ur build is so sweet and am a big fan of fire and burning damage build.i currently switched my fire trapper to ur build pretty awesome.but since i dont have quality gems burning is rare. so i cast two to three times flame blast to trigger ignite and one in a chance it will ignite and get burned to death.i have a crit discharger witch and hoping to change that to flame blast and so it has lots of crit nodes will it ignite fire without the need of quality gems?. if so post the appropriate passive tree for the witch to crit to make it burn.hoping for a reply soon. ignite piety video is super awesome then the other lagging coc crit builds.hats off to you.can u tell which gem is important for quality so that i can buy one of them.i am poor.tell the priority order of gem for quality.thank you
Hi,

I noticed that you channel your flame blast much quicker then me by quiet a bit, also I notice that you have no problem channeling it higher as well with little regen from your tree as well as from your gear. I have 55% regen on both rings and picked up a few extra regen nodes in the tree in order to simply channel more then 1, but no higher then 2 without having to use a flask to get to 10. Even then, I feel that you get to 10 much faster then I do, have you changed to any increased casting speed nodes?
bandit?
Sorry for the delay in response, haven't devoted much time to POE as of late.

"
Komastar99 wrote:

I noticed that you channel your flame blast much quicker then me by quiet a bit, also I notice that you have no problem channeling it higher as well with little regen from your tree as well as from your gear. I have 55% regen on both rings and picked up a few extra regen nodes in the tree in order to simply channel more then 1, but no higher then 2 without having to use a flask to get to 10. Even then, I feel that you get to 10 much faster then I do, have you changed to any increased casting speed nodes?

No, this is where the mana flask comes in. The reason my channeling seems (and is) faster is because the game is not pausing between charges to reach enough mana to proceed to the next charge. Try dropping any regen or cast speed nodes you might have and run one or two mana potions. You can safely ignore these stats on gear as well -- they aren't bad to have if they're on an item incidentally, but don't focus on it.

"
gokulnath wrote:
hi dude ur build is so sweet and am a big fan of fire and burning damage build.i currently switched my fire trapper to ur build pretty awesome.but since i dont have quality gems burning is rare. so i cast two to three times flame blast to trigger ignite and one in a chance it will ignite and get burned to death.i have a crit discharger witch and hoping to change that to flame blast and so it has lots of crit nodes will it ignite fire without the need of quality gems?. if so post the appropriate passive tree for the witch to crit to make it burn.hoping for a reply soon. ignite piety video is super awesome then the other lagging coc crit builds.hats off to you.can u tell which gem is important for quality so that i can buy one of them.i am poor.tell the priority order of gem for quality.thank you

Quality flameblast is most important. Increased burning damage will grant another 10%. Between those two and flammability you should be igniting pretty consistently.

The witch version is identical, just exit the witch starting area through the crit passives.

"
disablethesky wrote:
bandit?

I did oak - passive - passive. It's not make or break for the build, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info