Want to give away my incinerator stuff for free

Hey I am Rangers, I really want to try your build with my witch character because I have no idea how to build her around. Another reason, I really wanna reach to endgame with a witch, this is something I couldn't do so far lol.
My_Bloody_Valentine
Hello. Although standard league may seems nothing to you, but it is all we casual players have. I have been playing this game a lot since its release, however due to my zero previous experience in ARPG, I struggled a lot, made many mistakes during the game, and wasted so many currency, even got scammed couple of times, now I dont even trade with people anymore.

Anyway, I am very behind in gears and I always die, I can hardly exp, I mean, im using City of Sarn map for exp on a lv66 character... just to hope to get more items.

So please, give me those items, I just want live.
I have always wanted to try an incinerate character but my gear has never been up to snuff due to my lack of currency. If I win ill serenade you with a song of your choice (be warned this would be funnily bad!). Thanks.
---
IGN: JeanVaalJean
Last edited by 5aml1 on Jan 9, 2014, 3:38:52 AM
Hi Zetes,

It's awesome that you want to give back to the community in this way. For those of us who are just casuals or don't have enough time, I'm in awe of reaching 80s without dying. As for why I'd like your gear... I'm trying to get my buddy in the Army to start playing. I've set him up with gear and got his first character leveled into Cruel. Your gear would be a huge boost in helping his build along. Regardless if who you give it to, thanks for this!

Cheers,
Mors

P.S. I saw your post on Reddit.
I have a fire spell caster that could really use some good gearing. Right now, I use incinerate as one of the main skills along with firetrap but my survivability is incredibly poor and my dps is mediocre at best due to my gearing. My toon was fun in lower levels but it's no longer any fun now. YOUR MY ONLY HOPE!

PS. Also from reddit. Cheers!
Last edited by Supernaut6 on Jan 8, 2014, 6:47:34 PM
Hey thanks for giving away your gear. I would really like this gear for one of my friends. He has been struggling to get gear for his level and really enjoys playing his incinerate build. His dps is quite low for his level and is finding it harder to progress. Thanks.
Well to be honest I've been playing a Shadow for the first time and he is an absolute blast. Kinda difficult to gear at times but then again I tinker and mess around with builds alot so my resources are spread very thin at all times. I'd love to have the gear to keep experimenting and building new crazy character builds to see what I can do. Gotta admit what I love about this game is the fact that one piece of gear whether unique or rare can absolutely change a build so I hope you find someone who will use your old gear well. I know I could use much of it as could a friend of mine.
Meh not gonna win and not gonna be able at last to farm maps since i am shit geared QQ thanks ggg for making this game so random you can invest 1000+ hours with 0 profit
Hi I'd like your gear because my facebreaker character dies very easily and I'd like to reroll and play an incinerator
Long story short, without all the bs. I just want your gear, for my current incinerator. Just so I won't have to spend money/time trying to buy/find the things that I will need. GG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info