[1.0.4] Summoner, Fastest clearer ~ [Animate Guardian/Burning Miscreations]

Thanks for all the help. I am going to re-read your OP main post when I get home. See if I have any other questions :)
ok i tried this out with the gems you say all 20/20 and all the uniques you used pluss nice gloves and head and my ONE zombie does like 8 times more dmg then this Guardian does
Are you using leveled cast on death gem? the 300%+ multiplier is pretty key, along with negative fire resist from curses and 280 edps from dyadus. With the setup I mention in build my Guardian 1 shots most white mobs in a large aoe radius, kills most blues in 1-2 hits, and can kill kole on his own at a decent speed with no danger.

He isn't the mainstay of your dps though, that would be the burning miscreations. The Guardian is faster than zombies at getting started (before unrighteous fire), doesn't clog up hallways/doors like zombies do, doesn't need to be re-summoned, and spams large aoe healing circles for your minions/party anytime he's getting hit. His large aoe and high damage make him decent at killing totems even (and you can proc EE on totems with lightning warp to further increase his damage against totems). You also don't need to run hatred (no physical damage in this build) which allows easy use of disc/purity/vitality + clarity.

I think if the damage was low on your guardian it is most likely cast on death problem or low level gems. Guardian will do bad damage against 75% fire resist mobs if you don't curse/EE.
Last edited by tidus1492 on Jan 9, 2014, 2:45:25 AM
"
Dextera wrote:
ok i tried this out with the gems you say all 20/20 and all the uniques you used pluss nice gloves and head and my ONE zombie does like 8 times more dmg then this Guardian does

This is true.
I have spent several ex on the gears for a lv20 AG before.
With 20/20 CoD, 20/20 min life, 20/20 life leech, I still have to babysitting him during hard boss fight in high lv maps. Finally he got killed by the crematorium boss and I wont bother to summon him again. Zombies with CoD in +2 helm or BoR are more reliable, not to mention we can summon many of them.
ign: thirsty_guy
GMT+8
http://www.twitch.tv/ray1122
Burning miscreation's skill is a DOT, fire penetration doesn't work with it. Remote mine/increased burning damage are better supports.
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
"
raytkh wrote:
"
Dextera wrote:
ok i tried this out with the gems you say all 20/20 and all the uniques you used plus nice gloves and head and my ONE zombie does like 8 times more dmg then this Guardian does

This is true.
I have spent several ex on the gears for a lv20 AG before.
With 20/20 CoD, 20/20 min life, 20/20 life leech, I still have to babysitting him during hard boss fight in high lv maps. Finally he got killed by the crematorium boss and I wont bother to summon him again. Zombies with CoD in +2 helm or BoR are more reliable, not to mention we can summon many of them.

exactly my zombies are brutal with CoD and BoR with AG i have to lose one of my 9 auras to keep him up no to mention lose like 2 min swapping gems and stuff to get him out then buffed then have to reapply gems then fight pain in the ass for a "minion" that does 1/8th the dmg
of a zombie and has HP in the middle of Zombies and BMs

my BMs have like 35k hp
"
Dextera wrote:

my BMs have like 35k hp

Is there some info for minions you can see that?
I'm interested in their stats too.
I'm curious about the way CoD works with minions. Does the CoD bonus apply when you change zones? when they are summoned? Does it have to be socketed when you summon? or when switch zones? Does it work with all types of minions? If it does, why wouldn't you use it for all minion types including spectres and zombies? Wouldn't the most powerful scenario be CoD zombies AND CoD spectres AND CoD animated guardian?
"
Hrabri_Lavek wrote:
"
Dextera wrote:

my BMs have like 35k hp

Is there some info for minions you can see that?
I'm interested in their stats too.

that's just a guess from how fast zombies with 8.7k health goes down vs my BMs and it is a HUGE difference and my guess is between 30-37k hp!!!!!

Bu this guy has the right Idea http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/745701
Use it as a Utility not for DPS so i trying his out and it works rather well.
Last edited by Dextera on Jan 9, 2014, 10:56:38 AM
"
tidus1492 wrote:
I bought 2 recently one for 8 chaos other for 13 and there are a bunch on xyz for 15 chaos... The 8 chaos one was a pretty good deal though

how long ago ?

i just did a poe lookup with buyout and there's nothing on there for less than 2 ex.

i assume that you are talking to people without a buyout set ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info