Gaming Community - [Hardcore] [Ambush] [Invasion] Teamspeak @ ts3.highkoalatygaming.org

IGN = Unavailable interested in your guild. Currently I'm playing on Ambush. Shoot me a PM when you get time ^_^
Hm, I'm interested in joining but I definitely fall under being a casual player (and at this point mostly a newbie) Do you welcome those or prefer people with more experience. (If you are limited in slots I have no problem mainly using teamspeak, just want some people to play with/ chat with while playing, instead of just playing alone.)

I think you can message accounts? Going to start a shadow in Ambush going under Sneaky_Wolf tomorrow (my witch isn't working out too well and used the ranger to mess around and grab some of the gems for the rough build i'll be starting out with on the Shadow.)

If you need to message me I'm on forums everyday reading even if i don't manage to play / ValheruWolf as my account name if I'm not on Sneaky.
Players are not required to join the guild to hang out on Teamspeak and this is a huge point! This is a hangout not just a guild. We do however host a 200+ man guild and you are more then welcomed to join.
"
MisguidedRage wrote:
Players are not required to join the guild to hang out on Teamspeak and this is a huge point! This is a hangout not just a guild. We do however host a 200+ man guild and you are more then welcomed to join.

Ok if this is responding to me, I caught that part, Was more looking at this as will it be newbie friendly. While technically i did play in the beta (for a week) I pretty much started playing 2 weeks ago.

Eh, I'll probably jump in teamspeak this week to check it out either way
"
ValheruWolf wrote:
"
MisguidedRage wrote:

Ok if this is responding to me, I caught that part, Was more looking at this as will it be newbie friendly. While technically i did play in the beta (for a week) I pretty much started playing 2 weeks ago.

Eh, I'll probably jump in teamspeak this week to check it out either way

Generally you should be able to find helpful people. I would suggest playing in the Ambush (Softcore) League for a little before trying out Invasion.
Bump! Level 56 myself, about to do Cruel Piety and head towards Dominus
Bump. Pregression irrelevant, REEEEEPPPP happens.
^
|
knows something about new HC...
REEEP definetely happens
Last edited by Pirrate on Mar 8, 2014, 6:56:49 PM
"
Pirrate wrote:
^
|
knows something about new HC...
REEEP definetely happens

Im like 57 and counting lol get on my level
Bump, level 63 in Merc A3, still rushing guildies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info