So uhm...

Dueling...has changed nothing. You can challenge people all day til you've wasted the entire day away to get 0 duels. Queue is the same and is pointless, to pretty much sum it up....this is not working. This is the equivilent to other games going hostile on someone and they just stand in town and fake afk. Atleast in other games you could force a pvp situation by yourself joining/invading/whatever you had to do in most cases. But here, its just stale sit in town wasting your time...logging in and logging back out. These tournaments wont change a thing, guarantee it. Went from Path of Exile, to Path of Pansies/boredom/pvm/pointless.

I find it ironic that a game with more potential in this area then any game before it..hasn't embraced it yet. Is this game really going to fizzle out this way? Will that be the irony of it all, that this game will die young because it neglected everything except throwing race quality shit uniques and microtransactions at the players til they wanted to un install? I get the microtransactions and support you guys 100% but im tired of logging in and logging back out seeing 0 attempts/change/point.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jan 5, 2014, 8:48:04 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
Dueling...has changed nothing. You can challenge people all day til you've wasted the entire day away to get 0 duels. Queue is the same and is pointless, to pretty much sum it up....this is not working. This is the equivilent to other games going hostile on someone and they just stand in town and fake afk. Atleast in other games you could force a pvp situation by yourself joining/invading/whatever you had to do in most cases. But here, its just stale sit in town wasting your time...logging in and logging back out. These tournaments wont change a thing, guarantee it. Went from Path of Exile, to Path of Pansies/boredom/pvm/pointless.

Don't be so negative! who knows what ggg has in store for the future. Try adding everyone you vs and see posting in the pvp forum, so you can hopefully play as you like

the games pretty good so far
"
exmse wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:

Don't be so negative! who knows what ggg has in store for the future. Try adding everyone you vs and see posting in the pvp forum, so you can hopefully play as you like

the games pretty good so far

We've been posting in the forum for long, waiting pvp to evolve, but we never had any answers from GGG except that there will be tournaments and even for that we don't know how much time we have to wait... No answers on balance or anything...
And I feel like a lot of serious pvpers are just gonna quit the game if GGG just choose to ignore us
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
they need to have a hostile button and a pvp all league fight instead of just standard vs standard

just let us fight with all league such as : hardcore,nemesis,domination etc..

that way we have more people to fight and more pvp Queue instead of just the same person and sometimes none at all

been doing this for months and yea its very boring pvp looks dead to me

we also need to have a thread separation of low level and high level fourm thread so these low/high level don't post in the same thread asking for pvp which is pretty annoying to see
Last edited by googie337 on Jan 5, 2014, 9:18:45 PM
I also quit PVP. As I said for some time, there is absolute no balance and many playing OP shit or with mirrored items normal players cant afford. Now you can crash your heads among each other. Have fun and GG :-)
Meh I get a ton of duels in HC per hour by requesting. I change towns once in awhile, make a game called pvp for fun or wager. I fight up to lvl 65 and once in awhile lose to a lvl 67 or so lol. Its fun and alot more entertaining than the queue is atm. My fave thing is to try to get like 3 28s vs a good lvl 50-60. Its hard to find a good match up but thats part of the magic. Still cant wait for some tourney information. GGG spoil us, call it a new years or holiday gift and give us a pvp preview or a test tourney run!
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
game with more potential in this area then any game before it..hasn't embraced it yet.

It's a shame I agree.
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
i stoped playing the game for a few months and started to play it again to see that there is nothing changed in the pvp this duel thing is shit
Very true

Also
More potential then d3 but dying like d3
"
Veta321 wrote:
"
game with more potential in this area then any game before it..hasn't embraced it yet.

It's a shame I agree.

This.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info