Perz' Group Supporter

I Take it back actually. When I look at your skill tree and hte kind of nodes you have to get, it becomes pretty evident that you could not feasibly run vaal pact without losing a TON of points. Vaal pact's location in 1.0 sucks xD

Last edited by biggerboom on Jan 8, 2014, 4:07:59 PM
Will this build work when they fix aura snapshotting with malachai?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Will this build work when they fix aura snapshotting with malachai?

it will with the loss of es:

IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
How is the mana leech? After dropping all those wand physical dmg nodes? And with 165 mana left after auras, any problems at all?
Last edited by kaytoph on Jan 9, 2014, 2:27:53 AM
"
kaytoph wrote:
How is the mana leech? After dropping all those wand physical dmg nodes? And with 165 mana left after auras, any problems at all?

i have 7% leech from belt and 1% from helm. no problem at all. only maps with 50% less leech do some trouble in the dmg setup, not in the mf setup i use 99% of the time.

those pdmg nodes are kinda useles since with poe all spell dmg nodes apply to the phys and ele dmg i do.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
Last edited by Perz on Jan 9, 2014, 4:12:56 AM
is there a way to run this w/o Shav ? i mean not everyone can buy it but maybe later in the game. is there any option in your mind maybe ??
"
ExiledEUW wrote:
is there a way to run this w/o Shav ? i mean not everyone can buy it but maybe later in the game. is there any option in your mind maybe ??

nope. we cannot run low life without shavs. also i wrote it in the first post.
updated Gameplay section
"
Perz wrote:
updated Gameplay section

good build
but can the belt leech enough mana for the skill?
"
shepherddwu wrote:
"
Perz wrote:
updated Gameplay section

good build
but can the belt leech enough mana for the skill?

yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info