After having lots of fun with my Reave Shadow and earning some currency I wanted to try a ranged char with some MF and good support for my team. This char is quiet expensive and it requires some key pieces of equipment which are anything but cheap. IMO it isn't necessary to have 200k+ dps so I wanted to create a character that guarantees a reasonable compromise between dps, survivability, MF and team support. I came up with a supporting wander which is nice to have in every party:
- 100k dps (50k with MF)
- 95% crit chance (77% with MF)
- 7 power charges, 3 frenzy charges, 3 endurance charges
- 10% life leech
- 6.6k es
- 270 es regeneration
- 75/75/75/11 resistances
- 20% physDMG reduction (64% with flask)
- 40% evasion
- 30% movement speed
+ versatile and fun to play
+ makes most usage out of Blood Rage, Shavronne's, Crown of Eyes and Auxium
+ groups will love you due to mf, auras and sharing all charges
+ high dps, es and es regeneration even as supporter
+ can play all maps but blood magic and ele reflect
+ can kill all hard bosses such as piety, vaal, megaera and dominus
- very expensive and hard to gear
- cannot play blood magic maps
Important passive nodes:
Ghost Reaver: Allows us to leech energy shield instead of life.
Conduit: Shares all power, frenzy and endurance charges we generate.
Pain Attunement: Increases our attack damage with CoE on low life.
Zealot's Oath: Regenerates our es instead of life.
Arcane Vision: We want to see.
Significant passive trees:
lvl 69, lvl 76, lvl 82, lvl 89, lvl 93
Kill all on normal, help Kraityn on cruel to gain attack speed, help Alira on merciless to gain the seventh power charge.
Note that this character is very gear dependant as it requires Shavronne's to run low life, Crown of Eyes for converting spell into attack damage and Auxium for mana leech and anti freeze/chill. As for the weapon the best choice is a fast high crit want thus we use an Imbued Wand with Crit Chance > Attack Speed > physDMG > lightDMG. The priorites on the shield are Energy Shield > Resistances > Armor. The perfect base would be an Archon Kite Shield which can be extremely expensive.
You can level up this character with Freezing Pulse and change to Power Siphon whenever you feel it's the right time in merciless. There are many guides around that can help you there.
We use Malachai to precast 3*60% auras (Discipline + Grace + Haste) and 1*40% aura (Vitality) via Blood Magic on life, then join the map we want to fight in and cast the other 3*60% auras (Hatred + Anger + Wrath) on mana. Afterwards we cast Blood Rage (the negative effect is almost nullified with Zealot's Oath + Vitality) to get Life Leech + Faster Attacks + Frenzy Charges. Before leaving an area put on Malachai again so you won't have to cast the auras on life again. Let the fun begin!
We can play all maps with all mods except blood magic. Also we need to adjust a bit for:
- Elemental Reflect: remove Critical Multiplier gem and use MF setup
- Elemental Weakness: run Purity of Elements instead of Hatred or Haste
- Crematorium Boss: run Purity of Fire instead of Hatred or Haste
- Dominus: run Purity of Lightning instead of Hatred or Haste
Note that we can kill Dominus without Purity of Lightning as we are ranged and he doesn't hit us if played correctly but it's nice to be safe.
Picture of offensive stats on MF setup
Picture of defensive stats on MF setup
Picture of offensive stats on DMG setup
Picture of defensive stats on DMG setup
Video of lvl 73 Canyon gameplay
Video of lvl 75 Plateau gameplay
Video of lvl 77 Shrine gameplay