Marauder Builds List

"
KorgothBG wrote:
@Kelgar7778
Adding just a passive skill tree with no explanation whatsoever is something that i don't want to do. Make a thread explain what your build is all about , add your gear , your gem setup etc. and i'll add it rightaway. Or maybe i've missed the thread? If that's the case can you please post a link to the thread.

@mondobogus

cool, i'll add it right away

Is this ok?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/814133
Absolutely.
Adding it right away.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Ty mate and really good thread, adding all the builds.

Keep up the good job^^
added base builds (to get RF started) to Necro's build on page 38...hopefully he'll update it soon

cheers :D

NOTE: the ones i posted are based off his original design (the build I use)
Last edited by mondobogus on Mar 10, 2014, 5:21:21 PM
give me plz Facebreaker build for hc
Last edited by schwarzroga on Mar 10, 2014, 6:43:25 PM
"
schwarzroga wrote:
give me plz Facebreaker build for hc

Sent you a PM.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Being fairly new I was wondering since most of them aren't updated aren't they a bit kinda out of date with the current fixes within the game? I been looking for a nice build but mainly just trying to come up with my own since all I see out of date ones.
To be honest most of the outdated builds just don't have a working passive skill tree ( since the tree was changed with 1.1.0 ). Everything else about them is ok. So you can get info and ideas from most of the outdated builds but you'll need to come up with a tree all by yourself.

I'll wait for some time to see if the creators of the outdated builds will update them and remove them from the list eventualy if that doesn't happen.
Added

Cheap Flame Totem build for Marauder/Scion: Crispy farming, leveling, and end game!
Hey mate. Can i ask to put my spec on spectral throw section and not in general other you have it now? Also put the whole title of my thread if you can plz.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/814133

Ty in advance^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info