IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
U
From 1k+ to 900+ in silence.
RIP 1k ES chests, it was nice knowing you.

This is not really the place to rant, but that was a terrible change. Lowering the stats on already existing items you attach a certain emotional value to really sucks. My 500++ ES archon is at 480 now too, feels so wrong...
"
RIP 1k ES chests, it was nice knowing you.

This is not really the place to rant, but that was a terrible change. Lowering the stats on already existing items you attach a certain emotional value to really sucks. My 500++ ES archon is at 480 now too, feels so wrong...

I feel the same way. The manner in which this issue has been handled shakes my trust for GGG for the very first time.

There indeed was a very real emotional connection to these almost one of a kind pieces that required so much pain and effort to obtain. Without being told in advance what to expect, then suddenly finding out for myself about this nerf, I'm left pondering just how much people would react as a whole if they were made aware of this change.
Very disappointed in the ninja-nerf as well.
The tree was designed sub-optimally with too many ES nodes. W̶e̶ The ones who went through painstaking means to obtain high end ES items now have to pay for it.
Lol. I sold a 6L Lioneye's, which got buffed after months of sitting in my stash and never used, to finish crafting a Saintly, which now has a total of 80 es more than when it didn't have T1 hybrid. Not sure why I bother. Can't even look at it without getting annoyed.
@UnfairMonopoly
And then this happens:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1003800/page/1
omg wtf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info