How the Open Beta launch went for us

Sólo he visto algunos videos, ya que me estoy descargando aún el cliente del juego, pero tiene una pintaza impresionante. Felicidades a los desarrolladores.
Juegazo.
Last edited by sirfred8 on Jan 27, 2013, 3:28:31 AM
Great job GGG i love the game and nice read man.

Best wishes Alex
Congratulations, its good to see that so much ppl support a F2P game.
So my suspicions are true! You can bribe dev companies to release games with the promise of cake.
Congratz!

Thank you GGG for delivering such a good game :D
The thing I find most amazing about you guys is the fact that you've done something no game I've ever played so far has done.

Its made me feel like you're willing to communicate. Amazing as it may be, that little something is what makes the experience unique for me. And I hope you keep up the good job as you get bigger. Which Im certain you do, everyone I've gotten to play PoE is now a real-money user in the game. I've no idea whats the appeal of the shop, but god damnit they're just too neat to have.

Thanks for this and for whatever you may cook up next. I suppose it'd be futile to apply if I'd come from Finland to work there? ^^
Congratulations for the game! brutal and outstanding game! Cheers from Spain! ;)
Congratz to the game and to the staff!!

Old school style but epic game. And most of all its F2P.
Amazing dedication by an awesome team. I love Act III so far, enjoying the microtransactions as well. Keep up the awesome work!
Grant us eyes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info