Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[Removed by Admin]

Lol
"
Barbara_Jay wrote:
BUMP

whats happening exactly here? lol so curious
"
"
Barbara_Jay wrote:
BUMP

Nothing. Just a misogenist who thinks he is the breast in this game cause he beat a financially challenged n00b.
IGN: Barbara_Jay
"
Barbara_Jay wrote:
"
"
Barbara_Jay wrote:
BUMP

Nothing. Just a misogenist who thinks he is the breast in this game cause he beat a financially challenged n00b.

Didn't just beat you son, entirely embarrassed you to the point where you are taking this serious. You must really be slow in the head to not catch the sarcasm...know what...I take back that sarcasm, you really are garbage haha.
IGN: LordAsutarosu
"
VladDracul wrote:
Didn't just beat you son, entirely embarrassed you to the point where you are taking this serious. You must really be slow in the head to not catch the sarcasm...know what...I take back that sarcasm, you really are garbage haha.

more details pls! i like drama :)
He challenged him to a duel because he has the #1 sword. He beat him several 5-0's back to back and then jokely said he was taking screen shots and was going to post them to make a mockery of his "#1 sword, which got owned". He never took screen shots, but the other guy did and got suckered into posting them on himself getting beaten on. But since then has removed them/edited his posts and is trying to play it off like that wasn't the case. Thats the story, it was funny tbh. I can't type anymore because my post will get edited, but it was a bash on particular players who don't actually play but acquire "items" through other means and are generally free to real/good/smart players.

ps.

You're the breast son! THE BREAST!

2nd ps. Seems he has edited his edited posts to further defend it for some reason.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jan 9, 2014, 4:06:36 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
He challenged him to a duel because he has the #1 sword. He beat him several 5-0's back to back and then jokely said he was taking screen shots and was going to post them to make a mockery of his "#1 sword, which got owned". He never took screen shots, but the other guy did and got suckered into posting them on himself getting beaten on. But since then has removed them/edited his posts and is trying to play it off like that wasn't the case. Thats the story, it was funny tbh. I can't type anymore because my post will get edited, but it was a bash on particular players who don't actually play but acquire "items" through other means and are generally free to real/good/smart players.

ps.

omg lol thats hilarious rofl

lol
Last edited by Barbara_Jay on Jan 17, 2014, 5:05:10 AM
"
MullaXul wrote:

ps.

2nd ps. Seems he has edited his edited posts to further defend it for some reason.

Very very misojenist of you.
Last edited by Barbara_Jay on Jan 12, 2014, 4:27:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info