PvP after lvl 28

Does anyone know if there is pvp beyond lvl 28?
"
mike3828 wrote:

there is high level pvp when you finish merciless difficulty.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
"
missuse wrote:
"
mike3828 wrote:

So there's just a PVP gap from 28 to the end of merciless? That doesn't seem right..and if it is...well, that blows.
"
thugologist wrote:
"
missuse wrote:
"
mike3828 wrote:

So there's just a PVP gap from 28 to the end of merciless? That doesn't seem right..and if it is...well, that blows.

this isnt a full game sir this is early stages of open beta
Greatness at any cost -Dark Confidant
"
thugologist wrote:
"
missuse wrote:
"
mike3828 wrote:

Indeed.
Yes
Once they get around to implementing it, I hope the gaps between and within the brackets are much smaller. But not so much as to some becoming empty of people, like a bracket for every 10 levels.

Should generally be: 1-28, 29-50, 51-100 or the like. Or they should even scale levels like Warhammer online did in RvR.
im looking forward to things such as king of the hill or capture the flag or things like that!
Greatness at any cost -Dark Confidant
+1 to this post
+1 to "im looking forward to things such as king of the hill or capture the flag or things like that!"

I think it could have rooms with 5 different levels (1-6, 6-11, 11-16,16-21 ...)
create guilds, groups for 3x3, and a npc in every town! I know it's only open beta but it leaves much to be desired!

Please DEV look this!!!
Last edited by akihiro on Jan 31, 2013, 1:53:32 AM
Theres no pvp between 29lv and merciless? Damn I'm level 27 atm... And i had fun playing pvp, even though it was mostly curbstomping with freeze lol. Merciless is highest difficulty? I probably will get bored before i get to that point... Maaybe i should make another character just for pvp xD
Please do a PVP update in next patch, I have always been a GW player and pvp'd most of the day :) it's what I enjoy the most ;)

Brackets from 5 lv's seems best to me, but I will be happy with 10 as well, I want to duel a friend we both cruel act 2, but no way we can pvp.. unfortunately :)

Anyways, keep it up guys, you had a great start, keep pushing the limits ;)

Kevin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info