[UMBRÄ] Exiles | End-Game ● Challenges ● Memes | Will Only Take New Members through Discord now ❤️

Just wanted to say I joined this guild last week and love it.

Was welcomed with open arms, with so many members there's always someone on, and they're always willing to help.
Just joined for a week. But I must say Drake goes out of the way to make me feel welcomed :) Friendly folks who actively share maps and items. Loved the interactions. The guild has teamspeak and I'm looking to be more active on the server - once I figure how to activate my mic >.<

Drake manages the guild actively and seriously. I'll say look no further than UMBRA if you're looking for an active community to be part of :)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Joined the guild few weeks back, very helpful bunch of people and very active small community. Lots of great guys, except that PigJuicer, he gives me the creeps...
I have also been a member for a few weeks now and nothing but positive things to say. Hopefully I'll soon be also on the giving side, not just the receiving...

Need to figure the teamspeak-stuff out and maybe then I will also be in the map groups. Fun experience those maps I must say as I'm playing my 2nd PoE character. And as I am one of those who is always theorycrafting new builds I guess I'll be here a while.

So if you're looking for a guild to join, why not this one?
There's so many people in this guild that there's always someone on to chat with. The officers are so cool and are always willing to help anyone out, especially Moolamoola, he's the best. =)
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
"
Skyion wrote:
There's so many people in this guild that there's always someone on to chat with. The officers are so cool and are always willing to help anyone out, especially Moolamoola, he's the best. =)

Ruined it with the last word babes
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
:)
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Hi there, I'm a new member for about a week and loving it so far. I'm relatively new to the guild scene and there's been lots of help from members to create parties for map running as well as a decently active chat going on. There's always something going on, and they've all been really accommodating towards all players. I've received plenty of help on builds and dropped in on plenty of party maps. Thanks to the community I feel I have a much better understanding of the game and trading.

An arc-culler is my next work in progress and I see myself running high MF Dom runs with this guild. With hope enough loot will drop my way to help out the others that have helped me.
Last edited by LordNumberwang on Feb 11, 2015, 1:09:06 PM
Join or I fight you IRL bra.. seriously join this guild is good.
I enjoy most staying up late with the European players, hurling racism back and forward all in good fun. Players in this guild can take it on the chin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info