Kicked to login screen when changing location

This is my first post so I hope that I am doing this properly.

When I try to move from one location to the next via the "portal" in game I get kicked to the login screen. It is very frustrating. I was able to play for like 20 minutes today moving in and out of the town and terraces but then it started and now I either get to town and can not go to terrace or I select my character and click play during the loading screen I get sent back to login. I do not have very long load screens like some people have posted. I just get to the load screen and it reverts me to the login screen.

Is there something I am doing wrong or is this a common problem with other people? I have 2 friends that play also and have not had this happen once to them.
This exact thing is happening to me as well. Sometimes I can play just fine, going about and doing everything. Then suddenly I go into another area and it kicks me to the login.

Afterwards, I either:
1) Have to try to just log back into the game anywhere from 1-20 times before I can get to the character select.

2) Get into the character select, hit "Play." Then as the loading screen appears I get kicked back to login.

3) Load into the game, then within traveling to a new area 1-3 times I'm kicked back to the login.
"
Nush wrote:
This exact thing is happening to me as well. Sometimes I can play just fine, going about and doing everything. Then suddenly I go into another area and it kicks me to the login.

Afterwards, I either:
1) Have to try to just log back into the game anywhere from 1-20 times before I can get to the character select.

2) Get into the character select, hit "Play." Then as the loading screen appears I get kicked back to login.

3) Load into the game, then within traveling to a new area 1-3 times I'm kicked back to the login.
me too, I get the small error message in the lower left screen "Terrain generator is out of sync with the client server"

Every-time I go from mudflats to lower submerged passage, this happens. Have tried 6 times, but I can go from lions eye to the terraces ok.

I've quit the game, and come back in, and I still get booted off. But have not tried rebooting the computer.

I'll try resetting mudflats, see if that helps.
Last edited by Morbsta on Jan 24, 2013, 10:28:37 PM
Keeps happening to me as well. I left a post about this before myself, and have yet to figure out what is causing this to happen. It's getting very frustrating at this point. The game runs completely smooth and fine, but once I change to a location or a load screen -- BOOM, kicked back to the login screen.

I've updated windows, my video drivers, did a fresh install of the game client...all to no avail so far yet. I have yet to be able to find a fix for this behavior.

Has anyone figured out a solution or workaround to this yet?

I'm all ears.
Still happening and I have not heard any information from anyone as to a work around or way to fix this. this is extremely frustrating and definitely taking away from the game
Ya this has been happening to me for awhile i hope they find a solution for this soon, i really want to play this game and if this keeps happening its not gonna be good for the game. i know its Beta but this is frustrating as hell.
This is happening to me to and i have tried everything from restarting router, restarting my computer, uninstalling reinstalling. I really like this game and for the last 3 days i have not gotten my fix plz plz plz plz some one find a fix ^_^
i have the same problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info