~Updated Endgame 9K ES IR+CI+VP CoC EK-Discharger~Outrageous DPS + Anti-Reflect~Added DPS version!

"
redsp wrote:
so i bought some ES stuff but i have one important question, u either go for 6l ES chest or a 5L volls prot as u said..either way theres no need to get vaal pact until pretty much VERY HIGH levels? or what would be the best way to start leveling this build?
thanks!

Best way to level this build would be to go Dual Totems/Fireball, whichever floats your boat.

You pretty much only get Vaal's Pact around level 80+. In short, when dying to reflect starts getting annoying because of the explosive DPS that comes in uncontrollable bursts :)
IGN: Asharin
~[1.0.5] 9K ES CI+VP+AA CoC EK-Discharger~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/730607
~Top 5 Builds in Standard/Domination~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/599443
Im wondering, if this Builds works well with Nemesis, because some other similar Builds feels weak
"
Azial wrote:
Im wondering, if this Builds works well with Nemesis, because some other similar Builds feels weak

This build is the strongest variant of the Danmaku.

The main weakness of the Danmaku build was that most of the Danmaku players had ~3-4K HP. This build allows you to get up to ~6-7K ES even with decent items.

The other weakness was that the Danmaku players would insta-die to Physical Reflect mobs, even with Life Leech and Immortal Call. Firstly, you have Vaal Pact to ensure you leech your life instantly. As though that is not enough, this build allows you to run a level ~10 Arctic Armour(Immortal Call is already in setup). And as though that is still not enough, you still have 8.8% Elemental Damage Life Leech from Discharge.

Hence, you will not die to Physical Reflect.
~[1.0.5] 9K ES CI+VP+AA CoC EK-Discharger~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/730607
~Top 5 Builds in Standard/Domination~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/599443
Last edited by Wishinan on Jan 19, 2014, 7:12:25 PM
"
Wishinan wrote:
Firstly, this CI build allows you to run Blood Rage, which gives you 6% Life Leech for physical damage.

Its wrong
From wiki: x% of Physical Damage from Attacks Leeched back as Life - it means life leech applied only for attacks
EK is spell, not attack - life leech is not applied.
IGN: autokillON
Last edited by xand1r on Jan 19, 2014, 12:39:15 PM
you talk a lot of shit, but no proof (videos)

blood rage is useless because EK cannot leech from it, blood rage also adds more ele damage via frenzy charges and this is dangerous vs ele reflect.

In -max / ele reflect map with ele reflect rare you will definitely die since you are taking more dmg than you leech. Also, I dont believe physical reflect maps are a breeze with this build. Can be done sure, but a physi reflect rare on physi reflect map = instarip.

Maps with Temporal Chains are good for this build because the slower movement speed means that you Cyclone around the mobs longer and hence proc more crits, releasing more Discharges and EKs. --> You also attack slower, do you know this??

Low level arctic armor --> remove and run another aura, its useless at end game. 27 physical / fire reduction doesnt help against anything.
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Jan 19, 2014, 6:10:50 PM
"
xand1r wrote:
"
Wishinan wrote:
Firstly, this CI build allows you to run Blood Rage, which gives you 6% Life Leech for physical damage.

Its wrong
From wiki: x% of Physical Damage from Attacks Leeched back as Life - it means life leech applied only for attacks
EK is spell, not attack - life leech is not applied.

Indeed, it seems that I could still survive against physical reflect just right if that's the case. I popped Blood Rage only for reflect anyway.

My survivability was way better than what I expected :)
Last edited by Wishinan on Jan 19, 2014, 9:00:29 PM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
you talk a lot of shit, but no proof (videos)

blood rage is useless because EK cannot leech from it, blood rage also adds more ele damage via frenzy charges and this is dangerous vs ele reflect.

In -max / ele reflect map with ele reflect rare you will definitely die since you are taking more dmg than you leech. Also, I dont believe physical reflect maps are a breeze with this build. Can be done sure, but a physi reflect rare on physi reflect map = instarip.

Maps with Temporal Chains are good for this build because the slower movement speed means that you Cyclone around the mobs longer and hence proc more crits, releasing more Discharges and EKs. --> You also attack slower, do you know this??

Low level arctic armor --> remove and run another aura, its useless at end game. 27 physical / fire reduction doesnt help against anything.

I do not have the time to create vids for now, so you could hook me up in-game as I mentioned earlier and force me to run mods you think I will die in.

Not only elemental damage but also attack speed for my Cyclone. Frenzy charges are amazing because when you crit Discharge, mobs are frozen, and this happens very regularly with this crit build.

Nope, I can do -Max/Ele Reflect Maps just fine. And yes, I can do double Phys without dying, if that's what you want to know. Of course unless its a full screen of double phys, I can do small packs of double phys mobs (5-6) without dying.

The only kind of mods that are weaknesses for this build are hybrid reflect, ele ref mobs in a phy ref map or vice versa.

Just for your info, I run Arctic Armour on top of 2 Auras.

Regarding the cyclone issue, that will be left open to debate. For me, I do better in TC maps.

Then again, if you think low level AA is not useful, don't run it. This is just a guide of my build, I'm not forcing you to follow my ideals.

Peace out, see you in-game my fellow Exile!
Last edited by Wishinan on Jan 19, 2014, 9:00:07 PM
The burden of proof rests on you, not me. I know this build has reflect problems just by looking at the gear and setup. When people boast about a strong build, they show videos for everyone to see.

And I dont think you realise how useless 27 physical / fire reduction is when you could be running another aura. 27 .... lol, a level 20 AA reduces almost 200 and that becomes useful when paired with armor, which you dont have any of. Whatever, do as you please.
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Jan 20, 2014, 2:17:57 AM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
The burden of proof rests on you, not me. I know this build has reflect problems just by looking at the gear and setup. When people boast about a strong build, they show videos for everyone to see.

And I dont think you realise how useless 27 physical / fire reduction is when you could be running another aura. 27 .... lol, a level 20 AA reduces almost 200 and that becomes useful when paired with armor, which you dont have any of. Whatever, do as you please.

As stated previously, the videos will come in the near future. For now, I'm more than contented to run a map(with you just walking along) that you think I will die in.

Sorry, but this is not about me boasting about my build. I'm just sharing with the community a build that has worked wonderfully for me :) And I want other Danmaku fans to know that this build is the best variant of the Danmaku concept. If you do not want to follow my build because you think it won't work(just because there are no videos), power to you my fellow Exile.

I cannot run 3 auras because I need the mana to Cyclone :) Running AA can be done at no additional expense, with 2 auras up. My 6L has no Mana Leech, just in case you haven't realised by now.

Actually, I just respecced to a version with armor :) Many people have requested I make it and I have done it. Stay tuned buddy! This version is way tankier, but doeesn't run AA though :)
"
Wishinan wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

As stated previously, the videos will come in the near future. For now, I'm more than contented to run a map(with you just walking along) that you think I will die in.

Sorry, but this is not about me boasting about my build. I'm just sharing with the community a build that has worked wonderfully for me :) And I want other Danmaku fans to know that this build is the best variant of the Danmaku concept. If you do not want to follow my build because you think it won't work(just because there are no videos), power to you my fellow Exile.

I cannot run 3 auras because I need the mana to Cyclone :) Running AA can be done at no additional expense, with 2 auras up. My 6L has no Mana Leech, just in case you haven't realised by now.

Actually, I just respecced to a version with armor :) Many people have requested I make it and I have done it. Stay tuned buddy! This version is way tankier, but doeesn't run AA though :)

I feel like Im talking to a wall ... are you a wall? level 8 AA is useless lol. More than tits on a boar.

Its funny you are telling me about game mechanics when you didnt know BRage doesnt give EK leech or you were calling temp chains 'good for the build' because it makes it move slower and hit closer ... guess what you also lose 36% *less* attack speed, an overall negative multiplier, thats 36% less procing and hence 36% less dps. Same thing as enfeeble. Yeah, so good for the build

You dont wanna make videos, not my problem. No one will take you seriously about it not having problems with reflect. You want me to tag along but cant make video? Sounds fishy. toodles
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Jan 20, 2014, 4:45:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info