~Updated Endgame 9K ES IR+CI+VP CoC EK-Discharger~Outrageous DPS + Anti-Reflect~Added DPS version!

"
Beastoeast wrote:
"
MindR wrote:
Lolfuk, I came here to ask questions xD
Good thing he got banned for doing what he did, tho.

Can anyone else give me some tips, maybe? I have a lvl 51 witch that I want to respec into this. At what point do I start using the actual build (im guessing like 65?) and what should I do in the meantime that gives the possibility to basically follow the same tree with some exceptions?

I have a Infernal Mantle and duoing with fire traps atm, but the duo is a tanky dude, clear SO SLOW.

Start using that build around lvl 4* if you can afford very good crit chance gear and quality gems, somewhere in the 50's if you're an average player and late 50's if you don't have much currency to put on high crit daggers. Saying that because the nodes you'll get from leveling will help you if you can't afford high crit gear.

Great, thats very helpful. I'll check out poe.xyz to see how good a dagger I can get for my currency. I spent most of my orbs and other items on my main Scion, but I have stuff to sell (that I not really want to sell) to get some gear. I'll get that and then just start roflstomprolling around while discharging.

I'm kinda squishy tho, and I dont want to start looking for a 6L before hitting around 65-70, because I want the 6L to be my final items. Guess I'll check out a good trires 5L with decent ES and armor.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Damn, I really wanted to ask some questions)

Still, how do you let someone you don't know personally, IRL, "borrow" your gear? Don't people realise that if they give something away, there is absolutely no guarantee that they will ever get their item back?

This is like a rule from "Online Games 101" or "Online Games for Dummies" book, if such ever existed)
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Ask away. I'm probably going to try this build again on the new sc league :)
"
Damn, I really wanted to ask some questions)

Still, how do you let someone you don't know personally, IRL, "borrow" your gear? Don't people realise that if they give something away, there is absolutely no guarantee that they will ever get their item back?

This is like a rule from "Online Games 101" or "Online Games for Dummies" book, if such ever existed)

Sometimes you put those rules aside and simply want to help, help someone who you think you can trust because he's well known, because he says he's doing it to test for a build like that one. You still hesitate, but after a while, you tell yourself : I'll help him, he helps the community and since he's well known, since he's on youtube a bit, since he's a warrior supporter, since he loses way more than he wins by hacking me he won't, you finaly trust that person enough to make a trust trade where you tell the other you want your item back after a certain period of time... Seems like he wasnt that honest and trustable.

I mean I trust most people in that community, I'm not scared to do lotteries and when I consider the person loses more than he wins by scamming me I'm telling myself I'm safe.
How about linking Warlord's Mark as the 3rd CwDT spell for that additional survivability and some more dps?

I'm wondering if Warlord's Mark is not going to be actually better as the main curse, since it adds tons of dps for mobs.

On the other hand it does not do much for bosses, which would need to die first to proc the End charge.

EDIT: a Q20% Warlord's Mark, of course :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Feb 26, 2014, 7:29:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info