ManModeDualWield's Wings Build(Nemesis)

At the moment I am a lvl 92 in the nemesis leauge.
The Build is a Dualstrike wings of entropy build.
The build revolves around being able to dualstrike with a 6l and still use a kaoms.
(I believe bringer works but your not utilizing the potential of Kaoms)

Current Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAF4B5wOHBH4FLQmWEdUUIBUgFfAXHRhNGY4aVRrbG60b-iP2Jd8nICmlLOkxnjIJNJM1kjboOlg64UCgR35KfUrITeNOKlBHVvpXl1ivWkhbr2BBYEthIWNwZKNlTWWnZ4BnoGwWbEZuqnBycmx07XgNeEl673z1g3yD24TZhO-HGYdqh3aI8YoikAqQbJWbmSubLZ65n8ukGaZXpzCoB6luqZSrxaxZtfK2Qb2BvqfApsDzznHTft0N4mHnY-sJ7YPuDu967-Pv8PJF9775Y_xL_In8xf4K_o8=

Tree at 97
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAF4B5wOHBH4FLQmWEdUUIBUgFfAXHRhNGY4aVRrbG60b-iP2Jd8nICmlLOkxnjIJNJM1kjboOlg64UCgR35KfUrITeNOKlBHVvpXl1ivWkhbr2BBYEthIWNwZKNlTWWnZ4BnoGwWbEZuqnBycmx07XgNeEl673z1g3yD24TZhO-HGYdqh3aI8YoikAqQbJWbmSubLZ65n8ukGaZXpzCoB6luqZSrxaxZtfK2Qb2BvqfApsDzznHTft0N4mHnY-sJ7YPuDu967-Pv8PJF9775Y_xL_In8xf4K_o8ILiFgEiBei8_4

RT/Marauder Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gavFR35lTYTZmy0XHVeXYEER1b6n7-NjcDSTtkFOKimlW6_dDfzFZ6CHdkp9VvqKIsDzfPXApu4OI_bv8FpIqZQl3xv6pBmQbIdqYSEaVWSjNugB55_L_InrCQmWJyCnMBQgUEf3vliveA2pbmxGcmwyCbXybqpKyDWSrFmI8edj_o9N46ZXMZ464fJF_gon7Z7N0iFXDdlhGS7Uj7nd8i_vDudSVElfP_ZIjM9QUFhjxtjz3ayqcql82VnzWf4X4W7Ykc4S4eJhlZtlp4N8qAdngHhJGE0s6Q==

Gem Setups
For a 5l I would use Dualstrike-Bloodmagic-Multistrike-Meleephys-Meleeplash.
6l Is Dualstrike-Bloodmagic-Multistrike-Meleephys-Meleeplash-FasterAttacks.
In phys reflect maps swap melee phys for added fire, and for single target swap melee splash for addedfire.

Current Gear

Flasks

Bandits
Oak Oak Oak

For leveling I leveled with dual strike and just respeced around 70
Leveling Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gavFR35lTYTZWNtT35uDhO907XrvYEsFLUCgnrlhIRpVZKODfKgHZ4B4SRhNNugB51iveA2pbmxGcmwyCbXybqpKyDWS_o9N46ZXMZ6nMPe-FCBQR25pvqfSTcAP7-NjcDSTtkFOKimlW6_dDfzFZ6CHdkp9txc4llb67g4j9u_wWkisWYjx52P-CvJFOuGQCg==

Pros
Decent Damage
Above average life
Expensive pieces are the uniques.
Jmyers Hates your guts.

Cons
Attack speed is slow until 6link.
Potential to one shot yourself.
Jmyers Hates your guts.

Stats
8700 Life
23k AOE Damage
33k Single Target(swapping melee splash for added fire)
907-1875 phys per wep
IGN: Bleric

8/8 Challenges Nemesis.
Last edited by Bleric on Dec 29, 2013, 6:23:19 PM
what is your chance to hit when u dont have resolute technique? dont u miss alot?
Its only bad on enfeeble maps, I have 86%. Its just not worth the points in my opinion.

8/8 Challenges Nemesis.
finally its up..will give it a try
Bump

8/8 Challenges Nemesis.
Do you stream/play with anyone who does, regularly? Would be interested to see your build in high level maps. Cheers.
@UnfairMonopoly
Played with etup off and on do fine in high maps.

8/8 Challenges Nemesis.
What is the DPS on your dual strike? I'm currently at 14.7k at level 84 with bringer and a wings of entropy that needs divining. Bringer actually works really well before you get a kaom's if you can get the resists. I have about 5-6 points speced into resists but so far it has been well worth it. The block chance and nearly perma-blind (have to drop Unwavering for it to work) helps a ton for any non caster mobs. Aside from bringer/wings my gear is pretty shit, but the build still works really well.
IGN: Legends
hey great build I tried it an currently have basically 40k without melee splash single target an 30k aoe on dual strike without a good necklace belt or fully leveled gems so loving it :) when in onslaught mode
Last edited by xXxApocalypsexXx on Jan 2, 2014, 5:26:32 AM
"
Legendknewl wrote:
What is the DPS on your dual strike? I'm currently at 14.7k at level 84 with bringer and a wings of entropy that needs divining. Bringer actually works really well before you get a kaom's if you can get the resists. I have about 5-6 points speced into resists but so far it has been well worth it. The block chance and nearly perma-blind (have to drop Unwavering for it to work) helps a ton for any non caster mobs. Aside from bringer/wings my gear is pretty shit, but the build still works really well.

Dps is in the stats atm :) And bringer works yes I just feel not having Kaoms in a build where you can use it is pretty wasteful because melee range is pretty deadly.

8/8 Challenges Nemesis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info