Non-ES No-Block End Game Low-Life Melee [1.1.X Updated]

"
fiqst wrote:
Pure glass canon build. Great!

I'd love to see a mirrored axe with build

It can do up to 140k damage. And that's without crits, so reflect is just a slight problem.
Oh my god. This is amazing! Good job with that build!
seems like such a waste going with a low life / no eS build since you loose all your buffer and tbh im not seing that great a defense to make it worth it. it would by far be smarter to go for ES since you would gain a lot bigger buffer. as you described it - "dont blink".

if you got a kaoms then why not use to it to its full potential instead of going against the grain and end up doing something mediocre. i realise you loose a lot of dps but your only real alternative is to go full out ES and lowlife with a shavs or maybe solaris lorica (dont recommend this one).
"
goat4dinner wrote:
seems like such a waste going with a low life / no eS build since you loose all your buffer and tbh im not seing that great a defense to make it worth it. it would by far be smarter to go for ES since you would gain a lot bigger buffer. as you described it - "dont blink".

if you got a kaoms then why not use to it to its full potential instead of going against the grain and end up doing something mediocre. i realise you loose a lot of dps but your only real alternative is to go full out ES and lowlife with a shavs or maybe solaris lorica (dont recommend this one).

I agree with you that this is not a very good build given the gear. I didn't mean it to be. It is meant to be interesting and fitting play styles such as my own. The ES with Shav I personally find way to easy to make work. And this build works - despite some drawbacks I can do most map mods on 78th level. But of course I don't see myself tanking Über-Atziri ever.

Your point about bigger ES buffer stands true. I wonder if I would lose armor overall.I have actually tried partial hybridisation and it felt very nice. Even 1.5-2k life with Lori's Lantern and max chaos resistance makes chaos damage quite bearable. I was looking into this because I'd like to find an alternative to Shav - a low-life ES-life hybrid of decent strength. Besides chaos bypassing Shav is not quite the top tier armor. Unfortunately the alternative route involves finding hybrid ES pieces of high quality with both life and chaos mods. Those are hard to craft (they don't exist naturally in big crafting pools because of Shav and hence the lack of demand). Thus I have to do all the crafting on my own. Maybe I'll get there someday.

Anyway. Thank you for your opinion.
Last edited by demon_progress on Jun 20, 2014, 10:16:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info