My Cat Plays POE

Had to show you all,this is my cat Eddie when i play POE he all ways gets in the way and all ways trying to push keys,the odd thing is he only does this for POE
Last edited by EvilWabbit on Dec 27, 2013, 7:13:33 PM
I tried but can't understand why i can't see the pic

You're welcome
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Dec 27, 2013, 6:55:04 PM
First you can't just copy and paste. You need to use a photo sharing website or something else online.

Then the tabs above the text box. Use Image and place the photo's web address in between the brackets. (Use the right click function on the mouse and chose copy image location)

It will look like img inside [].
Thank you both i am using Photobucket and was trying for about 10 min so odd
I just rightclicked the image and hit copy image url, and pasted the url into the img brackets
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Dec 27, 2013, 7:06:02 PM
I don't understand i wish i could just upload, i am sitting here readying other form post about this and it just don;t work for me
[im g]http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj600/DragonAssKicker/eddie.jpg[/i mg]

USe this and take out the spaces
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Dec 27, 2013, 7:11:51 PM
Dude your my hero lol, that link was unlike any i was getting thanks a mill to you
You're welcome

That'll be 100 exalts and 8 legacy Kaoms, HC or Nemesis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info