IIQ/IIR: MF Balance and Diminishing Returns guide (v2.2)

worth a bump
IGN TylordRampage
bbbbump
EXALTS>EXAMS
Needs another bump and should get one at least weekly.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Updated to 2.1 with 540 Voll runs and some minor corrections.
- Attack and Spell DPS Calculator (view-thread/977942)
- IIQ/IIR balance guide (view-thread/725812)
Thank you for putting this together. I've been farming with about 400 / 70. Less than an ideal ratio, I now realize. I agree wholeheartedly with your comment regarding rares. Dropping loads upon loads of rares from a boss run or a map is an excellent way to pile up the alterations and although I don't see too many uniques I can run relatively high level areas solo and use all the portals hauling out the loot from a map.

I now have an idea about what to target for more ideal ratios and when I finally get that windripper MF build going I'll certainly be referencing your exhaustive and well put together guide. Thanks again!

Kind Regards,
Slip
A great study. Keep up the good work, mate!
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
Wow Chuca79 bro !! I just opened this old article about best iiq/iir ratio... in hope it will be still there, but I know its old, so i will have rough idea about actual best ratio....
ZOMG ITS FUKIN UPDATED !!
U r just magic find theory god !
thank you so much !
"
tomikimposs wrote:

ZOMG ITS FUKIN UPDATED !!

I try to update this guide each major update if any boss liable to be farmed appears.

As usual, please let me know if you find any tip to include here or if you want to share new data.

Thanks all!
Updated with more runs. Results remain the same.

Enjoy!
Very nice. Have you considered testing out other bosses from Act 4? I'd be curious to see drop rates on bosses that have specific look, like Kaom's.
Last edited by intangible_s on Mar 28, 2016, 1:31:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info