[1.2.2] How to kill without doing anything. Guide for an AFK PvP witch build.

Oh was that what he meant?
And i thought that the giant red "PvP History" sign made it clear enough...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Cool! Lol

Have you battled google and mullaxul? Top 1h / 2h pvpers apparently

Oh and rf is broken, you can only win if 99 res (+high regen) or 100 res. Even with 99 res, you melt in 1-2 seconds.

Then again, your build is kinda broken too lol, you do nothing and spam EK and shell lol, RF or high physical spike like flicker, nothing can beat it as your history proves.

Videos perhaps when you can?
I don't beliee that i've fough these guys.. but im always ready :D
Btw now with the buffed punishment it would be even worse for high physical damage melee attackers.. of course 200k dps crit flicker guys would still probably beat me ...
Videos .. idk.. im not sure .. someone might get upset ..
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
A tip - I think conc effect will serve you far better on molten shell than added lightning!
Oh indeed havn't thought of that! Thank you :)
PvP history updated
Death's Oath is the Path of Exile's version of the HDin... OP in pvp, inb4 mass hate against DO uners in pvp lol
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Death's Oath is the Path of Exile's version of the HDin... OP in pvp, inb4 mass hate against DO uners in pvp lol

Can you translate in english please?
"
Paxmilitaris wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Can you translate in english please?

hammerdin, owners*

he didn't make any other mistakes
Well actualy Death's Oath in PvP has a very easy counter - Chaos Innoculation. It can also be countered with positive chaos res + life regen.Basicly it's a problem if you don't have chaos resist at all. So it really isn't OP, alone it is not enough and it's not the thing that actualy kills my opponents.

P.S. And about the hammerdins 2 words - charge -> smite ( repeat if necessary )
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 13, 2014, 3:14:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info