Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The pack file has a corruption...

That can be fixed by running reclamation.

Anyone know how to run that reclamation?

Thank you in advance.
Looks like someone missed their weekly meeting of Douchebag's Anonymous.

Sorry for bad news but your pc must have shutdown during patcher
You need to reinstall the entire content file, this happened to me as well and it just finished dl'ing
As in the entire 5+ gigs worth of game? Ouch.

Well, now that really is kind of crap. :)

had the same thing happen as well. after some google-foo, looks like the only "fix" is to go to PoE install folder and delete "Content.ggpk".

now run client.exe

enjoy the 5.09gb d/l.

the plus to this? after you get done re-downloading the game(content.ggpk), make a copy of it and save to storage -if you have space-

making a copy of said file should make things a little easier when the next corruption of files hits.

so far aside from the game BSOD'ing me 2x when porting to areas (and NO it isn't my system) this is the only problem i've had with the OB.
I am sorry op.
Xbox 360- Isonul
PoE- Isonul (social char)
Pm me anytime :)
No worries. Its all good. Thanks.

Well, I deleted the Content file and starting the DL now. I got time.

I will take that good advice and make a backup of the new Content file when it is DL'ed, though.

EDIT:
I imagine this is gonna take quite a while...

Last edited by The_Paw on Jan 24, 2013, 2:16:19 AM
Sweeping Maid
I did that once before and it didn't work.

I don't think it was me (I'm pretty computer savvy). It might have been my system... there was a bad sector on the disc, and of course it was in the PoE install directory.

In any event, I'm already somewhat into the DL. On the plus side of things, I now have no excuse to not fold the laundry and do some dishes. :)

Sighzor I just got addicted to the game (like 30 min in), guess I'll spend this time trying to reach the bar PoE has set by smoking crystal meth...
It actually gets even better sadly... now that I have done as instructed and deleted the pack file, the patcher's resource check is just hanging for the last 10min and not initiating the download! Makes me wonder whether its not a wider/server-side issue and loads of folks are now suddenly going to be deleting and trying to re-download their pack files?

Edit: have faith - after about 15mins it eventually started the space allocation and 5min later it started the DL.
Last edited by Shroomito on Mar 22, 2013, 6:54:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info