[1.2.x] Elemental Cyclone Templar

note that aegis aurora does not replenish your ES on blocking reflect. so you will still die easily from reflect.
/forum/view-thread/869543 all my builds' compilation
Please PM me on forum to inform me if I won an auction. Thank you.
Revamped the guide to current patch and will add a leveling guide newbie friendly soon.
IGN - Peonsius
my characters/739743 - standard shop/511367
Had something like this before 3k hp 700 something es the farthest I got was lvl 83. I just went past it after fixing my tree. Just saying lvl 80+ is the farthest this build is going.
damn gratz on using ele cyclone.but 10k dmg is so less.if u can reach 18k dmg(5L) with this build i will surely do this this build
"
gokulnath wrote:
damn gratz on using ele cyclone.but 10k dmg is so less.if u can reach 18k dmg(5L) with this build i will surely do this this build

That's the gear I'm using atm, 16k dps, my Herald of Thunder is still low leveled, and with more budget you sure can get better pieces of gear.

I'm with 3 Seething health flasks and 2 granites.
IGN - Peonsius
nice going.can u explain about the ageis block plzzz.i see from ur screen shot that u have 3665 when i multiplied by 2 percent from the armor it comes around only 73es .is that 73es is sufficient to be on full life always.i have rapith globe titanium shield build which is already strong without insta heal since i always above 70spell/attack block.dont know anything about ageis though.i got new ageis drop from dom simply in my stash though
"
gokulnath wrote:
nice going.can u explain about the ageis block plzzz.i see from ur screen shot that u have 3665 when i multiplied by 2 percent from the armor it comes around only 73es .is that 73es is sufficient to be on full life always.i have rapith globe titanium shield build which is already strong without insta heal since i always above 70spell/attack block.dont know anything about ageis though.i got new ageis drop from dom simply in my stash though

Aegis is a problem, I just noticed they nerfed Aegis Aurora, I'm back from a 8 months hiatus, so I got a legacy version that do replanish 4% and the difference is probably huge. I'm actually running less then 3k armor, but I do pop a Granite of Iron Skin everytime I do expect high damage income (regardless of it being melee or not, since I can block spells also). The low level molten shell also helps a little, it's up nearby 100% of the time, 300 armor multiplied by passive tree boost (that is low).

What I'm planning to do is to drop Iron wall from talent tree and go for Iron Reflexes, then I will also grab both reduced mana nodes from Sovereignty, and for gear, grab a Carcass 5L and a Alpha's Howl, with this I will get tons of armor and will be able to run more defensive gear both in Gloves and Boots slot, while also being able to run Herald of Ice, which will boots my DPS for sure. It will cost the loss of 5% of block and 2% of spellblock, and some budget for the 2 Unique items, but will mean a boost on both damage and defenses overall, and make it viable even if you don't have a Legacy Aegis Aurora.

This tree for level 76.

A video with some huge desync action hahahah, it's a elemental reflect map, just showing that it's a no-issue at all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zaa8UYu1yGE

I also got these weapons to sell if you need one:
IGN - Peonsius
Last edited by peonso on Nov 18, 2014, 9:18:04 AM
Currently level 83 with this tree (preparing to run Alpha's Howl and Carcass Jack, and to add Herald of Ice). Running defensive gear for more survivability, 3,2k HP, 600 ES, 4k Armor, 14k DPS. Using a 5L for Cyclone and most of my gems at level 18. Have been running 69 rare maps, haven't skiped any mod, none seems to be a problem. No problem with any map boss till now also. Igna Phoenix (rogue) is hard, but can be done. Minara Anemina, died to her a couple times, just skip this bitch, not enough health/damage mitigation to handle her minions' Minion Instability. No problems at all with any other rogue.

Current_Gear

IGN - Peonsius
Last edited by peonso on Nov 26, 2014, 10:02:38 AM
Last post before 1.3, I don't know what will happen with the block nerf. Character is cool, I'm running 71 maps at the moment, and its smooth. The character depends on good gear to have better survivability, despite having some good life node I just have 2,9k HP and -40% chaos resistance, that due to poor gear choice. My gloves has just one res and no life, belt the same, no life on rings, 4 uniques, 3 with no life, low resistances. Still got 22k dps and manage to surprisingly survive a lot, gems are mostly at level 19.

gear

stats_screenshot
IGN - Peonsius
Last edited by peonso on Dec 5, 2014, 8:54:53 AM
Any update?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info