Lendo Kaar's Dual Strike Duelist

"
Yuufe wrote:
is this 28k DPS without hatred because that's amazing. I assume that from dropping Blood magic and using Added Fire Gem when get a Soul Taker?

I had 29.8k in town, rilke something like 33-35k
This is a fairly newbie question but I'm wondering when exactly one should start pushing for those uniques? I just finished normal and I'm level 38 I believe and I feel like I'm following your passive path but double-strike is more my single-target while reave is what I've been using to take out packs of mobs. Should I wait until I'm doing maps to get these uniques? Because I feel like if I get them now, they will be useless in a few levels due to outleveling their iLvl.
"
karashi666 wrote:
This is a fairly newbie question but I'm wondering when exactly one should start pushing for those uniques? I just finished normal and I'm level 38 I believe and I feel like I'm following your passive path but double-strike is more my single-target while reave is what I've been using to take out packs of mobs. Should I wait until I'm doing maps to get these uniques? Because I feel like if I get them now, they will be useless in a few levels due to outleveling their iLvl.

The two uniques require player level 59 (Soul Taker) and 67 (Bringer of Rain), so if you can afford them the earliest you will get them up is when you are ready to run low level maps. Until you get some quality on your Melee Splash support gem(which increases the AoE of the splash)it will feel a little small, so it's a good idea to have Cleave or Reave to bring down large packs.

I'm not quite sure when you mean about outlevelling the itemlevel of the items, can you clarify?
Impressive. Mark
any chance for an updated passive map? a lot of the skills you mention are no longer on the tree or have moved out of place.
I haven't played dual strike in this league, but looks like it could be pretty strong with a tree like this (quite a lot of points but tanky+good damage):

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSubLb2BFx2rxVeXR35gQWVNEdWE2b6nWNsl39JN7-NT3xv6wA9jcJuDpBk0k4TvtkFhIXTtTioaVXrvW68ppWSjYEvdDTboBS38xQHnVvpnoKcwJJvuDod2ns0UIHK7gIrveiP2Sn3SIVBHuc33TdN-7_BqHlcNGJGhbX11cHJaSKgYzNuRzv66A4fyL4tPu-0brZVmpKz3MryfcqnvDqyqfNknL1nz459Z_sAaXz8X4ZBVZp72SG7Yp4T60ozPGjgXLzbpPfxk54bRJKrjalhjJLAZhYCkGmzz3fe-

Compared to the old version of the tree you lose some life, maybe a little bit of damage but you should be a lot more tanky with 5.5 life-regen + 0,2% per endurance charge and a lot more armor. Before you get the 112 pts you can just drop the aura cluster and run hatred+grace only.
Last edited by Rakky on Mar 25, 2014, 12:09:46 PM
Below is my current passive tree. I am currently running this on my lvl 82 Marauder in Invasion league (but you can easily make a Duelist version of this).

Current Tree (I still have 1 unspent point atm)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecFLRQgFHEWbxhNGJEZhRo4GmwdFB3KI_YkqiXfJy8nTyjbKaU0kzboNuk9_ECgRIFE50d-Sn1OKlBHU99Vxlb6WGNY21nzWkhbr18_YEtjcGVNZp5ngGegah5qO25pcqlyu3TteEl673zZg3yE2YTvh3aMz49GkFWbg565ns2hbaSspzCnhKgHqBisqrZBuc28n76nwBrG2M9l0NDSId0N3-_jauOf6hjuDu8O707v4-_w8YryL_Pd9kj3Mve--Ov60vzF

Possible final tree (if I ever get the points) my plan is to next grab the reduced reservatin nodes so I can run three 60% auras once my reduced mana hits lvl 20). Then I will either pick up the nodes in the ranger starting area or the 4 8% life nodes. Finally I spec out of the life and damage nodes below RS to grab the axe&sword nodes right of bloodless (I am currently using a mace and an axe)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecFLRQgFHEWbxhNGJEZhRo4GmwdFB3KI_YkqiXfJy8o2ymlNJM26DbpPfxAoETnR35KfU4qUEdT31XGVvpYY1jbWfNaSFuvXz9gS2NwZU1mnmeAZ6BqHmo7bmlyqXK7dO14SXrvfNmDfITZhO-HdozPj0aQVZuDnrmezaFtpKynMKeEqAeoGKyqtkG5zbyfvqfAGsbYz2XQ0NIh3Q3f7-Nq45_qGO4O7w7vTu_j7_DyL_Pd9kj3Mve--Ov60vzF73rTfnByA4eVZhutLOkVIIPb_EvOcWwWJJuAivdNFy9k51XWgKQ=
Last edited by incinerate on Mar 27, 2014, 3:23:24 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecDhwUtFCAWbxcvF-EYkRmFGjgaVRpsG60dFCP2JJskqiXfJy8ppTOWNJM26DbpPfxBjETnR35KfU4qUEdT31XGVdZW-lcNWGNY21nzWf5aSFuvXz9gS2EhY3Bko2TnZU1mnmegah5qO25pbthwcnKpcrtzP3Tteu982X11gIqApITZhO-HdotPjM-PRpBVkc6VZpuDns2hbaSspzCnhKgYq8WsqrZBuc277byfvqfAGsbYzNvPZdDQ0iHTft0N42rjn-4O7w7veu_j7_DyL_Pd9kj3MvdN97760vzF_ro=

I feel like something among these lines would be the best for a marauder. The biggest change from your tree is to go through the endurance charge+0,2% life-reg per charge instead of around through the bottom at Blood Magic. An endurance charge+basically 1% life-regen vs 20 str is a pretty obvious choice. Also allows you to pick up a 10+20% damage node (effectively 15% each which is super efficient).

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQOHBLMFLRQgFE0WbxfhGJEZhRo4GlUabButHRQj9iSbJKol3ycvKaUyiTSTNug26T38ROdHfkp9TipQR1PfVcZW-lcNV-JYY1jbWfNZ_lpIW69fP2BLYSFjcGSjZU1mnmegah5qO25pbthwcnKpcrt07Xfleu982X11gIqE2YTvh3aLT4zPj0aQVZHOlWabg57NoW2iAKSspzCnhKgYq8WsqrT5tkG5zbvtvJ--p8AaxtjM289l0NDSIdN-3Q3jauOf7DjuDu8O73rv4-_w8B_yL_Pd9kj3MvdN97760vzF_ro=

This is also an option if you want to be as god damned tanky as you possibly could. 342% life, 6,5%+0,2% * 5 from charges = 7,5 total life regen. Also 300% damage, only thing lacking is attackspeed.
Last edited by Rakky on Mar 29, 2014, 11:36:37 AM
very new in this game -- Does water dancing node will affect your dps?? i thought it is not useful when you have DW.
As long as you're using 1 hand weapons it does give you a damage boost. If you're using something like Wings of Entropy (2hand) then 1h nodes will not affect your dps, even if you're dual wielding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info